CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking at getting a Black Vue 900S. I have several questions. Does anyone have a rear camera? Would you do it again? And how long can a car sit before park mode runs down the battery? Thank you, CH
Sponsored

mejohn50

Intergalactic Snail
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
slow junk
I have the DR900 2 channel, so front and rear cams. I’d do it again. The rear cam is nice to have. Pretty easy install with the Power Magic Pro. Just have to find the right fuses. I don’t remember which I used, but probe the fuses in the passenger foot well with a test light and find what you need. Not sure how long I can go on parking mode since I rarely use it.

OP
OP
CEHollier

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I have the DR900 2 channel, so front and rear cams. I’d do it again. The rear cam is nice to have. Pretty easy install with the Power Magic Pro. Just have to find the right fuses. I don’t remember which I used, but probe the fuses in the passenger foot well with a test light and find what you need. Not sure how long I can go on parking mode since I rarely use it.
Thanks for the response. Is park mode easily turned on/off?

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I just installed my Blackvue 750 2 channel with a power Magic Pro into my 18’ which I also had it in my 15’. Use the same fuses #2 and #23. In the 18’ they are micro2 fuses. In the 15’ they were the mini fuses. I bought 2 of the littlefuse micro2 add a circuit.

I always run a dash camera in the back. I like having front and back being recorded “just in case”

Last edited:
OP
OP
CEHollier

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed my Blackvue 750 2 channel with a power Magic Pro into my 18’ which I also had it in my 15’. Use the same fuses #2 and #23. In the 18’ they are micro2 fuses. In the 15’ they were the mini fuses. I bought 2 of the littlefuse micro2 add a circuit.

I always run a dash camera in the back. I like having front and back being recorded “just in case”
Thank you for the information.

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
I use a dual camera setup in my GT, Thinkware F800 Pro. I would definitely get a rear camera again. In parking mode with motion detection enabled the car battery would power both cameras for 3 - 4 hours with voltage protection set at 12.2 V. My situation requires having parking mode working for 9 - 12 hours minimum. I had to procure an external battery pack(Cellink Neo) - it will power both camera's for 24 - 48 hours. Install and hard wiring was easy, definitely a DIY project.
Sponsored