Sponsored

I've also got the tick/rattle

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Yep same rattle. Have you gone to the dealer yet?
I had the tapping, added 1/4 dose of ceratec, got the rattle like yesterday but eliminated the tapping, now im just sending it like a mofo and it seems to run fine while hot so far
Sponsored

growler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp
yeah somethings wrong get it fixed I don't know what ,but that's not what everyone here is talking about

OP
OP

Blu2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
yeah somethings wrong get it fixed I don't know what ,but that's not what everyone here is talking about
I am thinking it needs a short block and at that point I dont want the car, I'd like a buy back. I made a new video today

Kungfukendrixx

18Shadowblk_5_0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
That is not the "normal" BBQ/Coyote/Typewriter tick....that is definitley something different.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Yeah Blu, that is unacceptable.

Sponsored

Turbolag87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My18 gt

Turbolag87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My18 gt
I had the tapping, added 1/4 dose of ceratec, got the rattle like yesterday but eliminated the tapping, now im just sending it like a mofo and it seems to run fine while hot so far
Im not sure, but that rattle in my car is the clutch.. not sure if urs is auto or not. I had the same rattle in my Srt4 when i upgraded the clutch. Others r also saying clutch as well.

OP
OP

Blu2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just an update. The dealer has had it since last Tuesday and when I called today they told me that Ford told them that the noise was normal. The dealer was adamant with ford that it is not normal at all so they are awaiting their response. All I know is 13 more days and I can go through NJ lemon law process with this car.

I'll let you know when they call me on any further updates.
Sponsored