Sponsored

[FatFab] 1200R Twin Turbo GT350 | 1328 whp on 23 psi | Pics & Video Inside!

OP
OP
Trevor@FatFab

Trevor@FatFab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo GT350
Beautiful fab work and great design for those headers. By far the best engineered turbo kit I've seen for a mustang. Motec, XonaRotor, Tial, awesome stuff.

Are those 78-65s?
In "precision" terms they would be 6268's.
Sponsored

Blow-By Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BlowByRacing.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Awesome design - well done guys.
if you looking at this kit; i will tell you the guys @ Fathouse Fab are great .
Customer service and workmanship top notch - keep it up guys.
I know we use and will continue using their products.

GrapeApe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2017 Expedition EL, 2002 Camaro Z/28 331 with Twins, 1969 Camaro Z/28, 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner 440 6pack
Super impressive work guys, do you have anybody daily driving these setups and at what power levels? Slight subject change, maybe this question deserves its own thread. What do we think the boosted limit is on the voodoo? Im not hearing of any issues from the forced induction crowd whatsoever.

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Is that a custom turbo? The XR78*65 is a 6265 in Precision speak while the XR82*67 would be a 6467.
They are custom turbos that Xona does for us.

Super impressive work guys, do you have anybody daily driving these setups and at what power levels? Slight subject change, maybe this question deserves its own thread. What do we think the boosted limit is on the voodoo? Im not hearing of any issues from the forced induction crowd whatsoever.
Nobody knows at this point!

Sponsored

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
This is absolutely amazing work as usual for your shop. You guys are the absolute top tier on GT350 mods in my opinion.

Since your work is so specialized especially with the motec tuning and other things how do you deal with customers that have any post-install issues that don't live in your state? What would you do in the event of a serious problem that required on-site diagnosis ? Would the person have to ship the car back ? I mean if you took a think of a Ford dealership they would probably shit their pants lol.
We can login to the MoTeC remotely to diagnose CEL's and some simple things. Depending on the issue the car would need to come back for any major service right now. Thats pretty typical of builds like this just to maintain quality of service.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
It wouldn't surprise me if you guys hit 1400 RWHP by the end of the year. I think these motors are just going to continue to suck it up and love it.

Sponsored

A_Bau3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All of them
It wouldn't surprise me if you guys hit 1400 RWHP by the end of the year. I think these motors are just going to continue to suck it up and love it.
Impatiently awaiting for someone to drop FED ported heads in it w/ some L&M cams (if they ever release) .

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Impatiently awaiting for someone to drop FED ported heads in it w/ some L&M cams (if they ever release) .
Ah yes. L&M said they're kinda putting it all on the back burner because they'v ereceived zero support for cores. I don't really know if I want to tear into the top end of my engine without doing cams at the same time. My car is headed into winter mode soon so I'll have some time to think.

A_Bau3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Ah yes. L&M said they're kinda putting it all on the back burner because they'v ereceived zero support for cores. I don't really know if I want to tear into the top end of my engine without doing cams at the same time. My car is headed into winter mode soon so I'll have some time to think.
Well that’s kind of depressing, I’m still shocked no one else has come around to do cams though. And keep us updated if you decide to.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Well that’s kind of depressing, I’m still shocked no one else has come around to do cams though. And keep us updated if you decide to.
I also contacted Comp as well and they almost crapped themselves when I asked.
Sponsored