Sponsored

What's a good price on a 2018 Ecoboost base (auto)?

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert
I'm in Atlanta, GA but I did drive about 2 hours to the ga/ SC border for this car. Car fax didn't show it as rental so I assume it was trade-in. There are plenty down here but must are rentals from Florida. I did take a look at a couple and they were in good shape but some of them at milage as high as 35k. I was looking at 17 CPO with 23k for 23.5K but I just didn't want black.
Sponsored

Shadetree43

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
21 EB Prem, VB, Pony Pkg, 201A, 13 RR F150 Lariat
I recently purchased the eight year, 75k warranty for just over $1,100 dollars. Mostly due to potential evap core failure possibilities. I thought that was pretty reasonable.
Sounds reasonable. Flood Ford reportedly has really good prices also.
In Florida we cannot buy extended warranties out of state. Dealers of course know this and take full advantage of you.
I was able to call the 800# in the owners manual and get one directly from Ford ?? and save several hundred dollars off local dealers.
Don't know why we can do that but can't buy from an out of state dealer. ???

OP
OP

howling_mad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang
Sounds reasonable. Flood Ford reportedly has really good prices also.
In Florida we cannot buy extended warranties out of state. Dealers of course know this and take full advantage of you.
I was able to call the 800# in the owners manual and get one directly from Ford ?? and save several hundred dollars off local dealers.
Don't know why we can do that but can't buy from an out of state dealer. ???
Uhn, that's actually really interesting!

BigBootyJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 w/ AT | Oxford White w/ Black Accent Package
Picked up my 18 (Base Model AT) EB w/ black accent package for 25k. Brand new out the door.
Judy2.JPG
Sponsored