2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Still the same front facia just put the bowtie in the grill and didn't black out the center of the bumper :puke:
The takeaway here is GM's reaction to market trends.
Sponsored

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
Apparently the change is due to low sales but wasn't that a thing before the 2019 redesign too? At least from the monthly sales posted on this website.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Apparently the change is due to low sales but wasn't that a thing before the 2019 redesign too? At least from the monthly sales posted on this website.
There was also a huge backlash on social media were Chevy/GM got murdered. More so than when the s550.2 came out.

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
I do like the painted bar better than it being black. That being said the first thing I thought when I saw the picture was that a Dodge Dart mated with a Camaro.

Sponsored

detamble13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Camaro SS LS3
It's better than the 2019 refresh. 6th Gen sales would have been better if they had scaled down the 2010-2013 design to fit the alpha chassis.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
The SEMA concept front end is _way_ better than the MY19 refresh, even though it's a pretty minor change, it's a big impact (particularly on lighter colors).

If they do "rush this into production" (as quoted by several sources), does that mean MY20? Mid-year update? If you got a post-face-lift-pre-revision front end, will there be an option to get it replaced?

I think it looks pretty good. I still don't like the two predator tongue looking things that come in from the sides, but with the bumper painted body color it helps a lot.

I think the Camaro has looked pretty good since they re-released it. Not fabulous, but good enough that I would consider one. The reasons that I don't own one have less to do with the exterior styling and more to do with the engines, ergonomics, shifter, interior, etc.
Yeah, I'm totally fine with it, I don't need to make up silly names, etc., it's just another option for those of us not stuck on a single brand. In fact, I'm kind of thinking about a ZL1 convertible, since the GT500 may not get a drop-top this time around ...

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I have fishing lures in that same color....
Sponsored