Sponsored

K0574

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I am interested in how the exhaust sound is after your resonator change. Have any audio clips of that? Thanks!

OP
OP

Fishhook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I am interested in how the exhaust sound is after your resonator change. Have any audio clips of that? Thanks!
Really makes the car sound mean! The steeda site says 5db but sounds much louder. It got rid of the big block sound of the stock resonator, that I hated. Sounds more like a corsa cat back exhaust now. I will try to get a sound clip of it today and post it this evening.

OP
OP

Fishhook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I added some videos to the pics! Tony I hope these are good enough to get a idea about the H-Pipe. The pulls from inside the car are normal then track mode. Then I rev through all modes. The pipe does not cause any drone when cruising.

https://goo.gl/photos/n8ELBnUYPMruMQHo7

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Tony I hope these are good enough to get a idea about the H-Pipe. The pulls from inside the car are normal then track mode. Then I rev through all modes. The pipe does not cause any drone when cruising.
Thank you for the videos! Appreciate it!

Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Really makes the car sound mean! The steeda site says 5db but sounds much louder. It got rid of the big block sound of the stock resonator, that I hated. Sounds more like a corsa cat back exhaust now. I will try to get a sound clip of it today and post it this evening.
Do you have the p/n of the part you bought from Steeda?

OP
OP

Fishhook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thanks... I read you said there was no drone. Is that throughout the band?
No drone anywhere in the power band! Just sounds louder and more like a new mustang instead of the that weird big block sound they gave it!

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
No drone anywhere in the power band! Just sounds louder and more like a new mustang instead of the that weird big block sound they gave it!
I just traded my 17 gt350 so I have noticed a bit difference in exhaust sound obviously but I like the sound of the new Bullitt. pretty sure the neighbors don't mind it either but that may soon change.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Fishhook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I just traded my 17 gt350 so I have noticed a bit difference in exhaust sound obviously but I like the sound of the new Bullitt. pretty sure the neighbors don't mind it either but that may soon change.
I almost bought a GT350 before I saw the Bullitt! I am still not sure I made the right decision but never drove the 350. Guess I should be glad I didn’t or probably would have spent more money. Is the Bullitt easier to live with on a day to day basis? I don’t drive it but maybe once every two weeks or so but the gt350 looks like it would be way more track focused and not nearly as comfortable for cruising.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
I almost bought a GT350 before I saw the Bullitt! I am still not sure I made the right decision but never drove the 350. Guess I should be glad I didn’t or probably would have spent more money. Is the Bullitt easier to live with on a day to day basis? I don’t drive it but maybe once every two weeks or so but the gt350 looks like it would be way more track focused and not nearly as comfortable for cruising.
They are entirely two different beasts. I will start by saying the Bullitt is a refined and more docile stang with all the amenities for cruising but when pushed it will come alive. I look forward to that day after the break-in period.

For the GT350 it wants to go out and get in trouble no matter what and for any reason and also made for a good cruiser but it didn't like being under driven if you know what I mean. For me, it was the best performance car I have ever had the privilege to drive. I truly loved my GT350 and will miss it dearly but the timing was right for me to move on.

Tickdoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 bullitt
They are entirely two different beasts. I will start by saying the Bullitt is a refined and more docile stang with all the amenities for cruising but when pushed it will come alive. I look forward to that day after the break-in period.

For the GT350 it wants to go out and get in trouble no matter what and for any reason and also made for a good cruiser but it didn't like being under driven if you know what I mean. For me, it was the best performance car I have ever had the privilege to drive. I truly loved my GT350 and will miss it dearly but the timing was right for me to move on.
I was close to buying a used GT350 and didn't for these reasons. Love my Bullitt daily.
Sponsored