xx

What caused the engine failure?

• Total voters

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Since your local check out Rodheaver's Hot Rod Shop in Masontown. Tim does good work/tuning and is very reasonable on pricing.
I have thought about them and Wolfpack Speed. Didn't really want to go with either unless I could get some good feedback from some people on them. You're not the first that has talked about Rodheaver's. I'll have to check them out.
Sponsored

M151A2

Skinny old dude
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emmett
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Very interesting read indeed! I almost broke out the popcorn. This is good enough for a movie.... all the twists and turns of a good drama!
I think we should start a "go fund me" page so that the OP can sue the shit out of Livernois.
Wanna bet it would never get to court? Lawyers cost money on both sides and This Liverwhatever outfit is already in the hole with all of this very bad publicity.
Hey Steve, you might want to get another job selling toilets or something.

Upcharging a guy you just screwed is amazing! hahahhahh. Man oh man, what a show. Glad I stuck with my very conservative Roush blower and tune.

Good luck OP!

OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I went to court in my civil suit against Livernois Motorsports today. This is a civil suit I started several months ago as I belive I was wronged by LMS.
So, Livernois Motorsports decided to move the case from Small Claims to regular civil court with an attorney. I met the attorney today. Nice guy. They asked what I would agree to. I asked him what they would pay. He said $900. I explained I live 550 miles from Dearborn Heights and it was an inconvenience. I said I would settle for $3000 which I felt was a fair compromise.

Instead the attorney said they would go to court. 60 days for discovery. I have some evidence which I will share with them as well as witnesses, etc.

Please PM me if you have had an issue with Livernois Motorsports tune or damage they caused to your car.

And, if you would be willing to testify in the case.

Again, please do not respond here. PM me. Thanks for anyone willing to testify.

Sponsored

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
Just the bad publicity from this thread is worth more than 2100. In business, even if you think you’re right, sometimes it makes more sense to not chop off your nose to spite your face.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Unfortunately you are unlikely to win tho. Sad they choose to corporate lawyer up and fight something so small relative. Hell they made over $3k in profit from you alone.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
If its any consolation there was a local guy wanting some major work done on his car and he was all pumped about Livernois. I showed him this thread and he ended up going somewhere else...and spent a ton on his car.

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately you are unlikely to win tho. Sad they choose to corporate lawyer up and fight something so small relative. Hell they made over $3k in profit from you alone.
You’d almost think it’s more about the precedent, or at least making it known within the community that if they screw your engine, they will do ANYTHING to avoid having to cover it.
On the bright side, if they lose the case....floodgates open.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I was into the Taurus SHO thing back in 2013. Watched the forums back at that time and LMS was popping motors and same sort of stuff. No surprise and good luck OP.

OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
No doubt in my mind about that one.

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Wow. I have access to a few social media sites with 400k+ followers. I will get the word out.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
The longer this thread goes the worse it gets for @Livernois Motorsports

Hard to believe they did not settle for such a small amount giving the loss of business will be far more.
Sponsored