Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

2019withfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt pp2 on order and 1992 fox
Is there any way that an order can be tracked from Canada? I ordered my 2019 PP2 on September 22 and just trying to see if there is any way I'll be able to track it from Canada .
Sponsored

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Is there any way that an order can be tracked from Canada? I ordered my 2019 PP2 on September 22 and just trying to see if there is any way I'll be able to track it from Canada .
This is the website below that I’ve been using to track my car but you will need your vin to use it. I don’t think it matters where your located in regards to usage. Your dealer should be able to give you the vin number once ford has assigned it. Hopefully this helps.... if not there are other posts on here that explain it better.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350
I was considering the 400KW tune...but nearly 3 grand for a tune is a bit like my stripes (over the top)[/QUOTE]

It is a bit of extra buck but I’m just reading the forums here and waiting for some concrete proof of this improvement and hope I get more info by the time mine arrives and I would definitely like to have some extra grunt.

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350
Last edited:

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
just chatted with ford performance

EDD been pushed back to Nov 5th - 11th.

=(

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
My car is already in Mira Loma rail yard waiting for transfer to dealership 50 miles away... So another wait begins, some in Socal can take just 1 day to several weeks till it finally left Mira Loma, so I hope it is the shorter estimate... Looking forward to a 2019

Grey03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Raptor, 2021 BMW M340i
8 days left!! Supposed to be delivered on Halloween..

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
....update, my car is now in transit and my edd has gone from 11/12 to 11/4 :like: according to the ford website. I hope this is true since it’s changed so many times. I’m trying to not get excited... but I’M SO EXCITED!!!!! All part of the roller coaster

GTFURY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, PP1, 401A, A10, Magneride
Just chatted with Ford (it's amazing that they offer this and are so responsive) and My GT is showing received by the shipper but still at Flatrock. EDD is now between 10/29 and 11/4 so it's getting real now! The rep told me to feel free to follow up as often as I like and they'll give any updates they have. Didn't expect that kind of enthusiasm on their end too. :)

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Just chatted with Ford (it's amazing that they offer this and are so responsive) and My GT is showing received by the shipper but still at Flatrock. EDD is now between 10/29 and 11/4 so it's getting real now! The rep told me to feel free to follow up as often as I like and they'll give any updates they have. Didn't expect that kind of enthusiasm on their end too. :)
What's the contact info and name of that rep lol?

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Car finally arrived dealership late last night... but sales person said I could not have the car today. said that it needs to be prepared, I thought that takes like 2 to 3 hours tops, but sales person said the delivery last night had several special orders to go through. So I have my appointment tomorrow morning to pick it up.

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Congratulations. Can't wait to see the pics!!! I don't if I could be as patient. I think I'd be waiting for the truck to come in and hoping in as soon as it was off the truck. lol

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The sales person at the dealership sent me a text today confirming the shipping status . She said the regional rep is at the dealership today and verified that my car was indeed on a train heading my way. Although it would be easy to get frustrated that the car didn’t end up coming within 8-10 weeks , there are reasons to be positive.I’d like to give credit to my dealership ( Metro ford ) for 1- them putting up with me constantly calling,texting....stopping in to ask “ when’s it gonna get here...where is it...whys it taking so long “ etc. lol They’ve been great , from my sales person to the general manager to the owner to the regional rep with trying to keep me informed along the way. 2- they even offered to take pics of the car for me ( just in case I’m not there ) when the car first comes in,coming off the truck before it’s even dealer prepped. It looks like some of us will soon be getting our cars so it’s a good reason to be positive...that light at the end of the tunnel is actually becoming visible :dance:. Congrats to all those who have received good news

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
EDD changed to 11/9, status on the new retail tracker shows In production and awaiting shipment checked. Current status is in transit!

ITS HAPPENING!

To all you other guys just starting the order journey, dont be discouraged when the EDD jumps around and gets pushed back a bunch. IT WILL COME!

Vicky_Sidhu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vicky
Vehicle(s)
Nissan platinum
Yesterday I got a msg from my dealer he said,
Your Mustang is in BC but train has a mechanical failure so looks like delayed until early November will keep you informed.
Thanks Russ but where is train right now.
Close to surrey in one of the rail yards.just 50 km from dealer.
Sponsored