www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Hi everyone

just a quick message to advise that JWR can now supply the nGauge product range

https://j-w-racing.co.uk/product.php/11918/5246/ngauge

we don't have a specific association to any tuner so our ngauges are supplied without an associated tune

if you wish to use the gauge just for its data logging and information capabilities then this may be of some use

of course if you wish to tune the car via the gauge you can still directly purchase tunes to suit your specific modifications with suppliers like Lund Racing or HP Tuners etc

we can assist with supply and install of your nguage and upload of any tune file if you add one and of course any associated hardware required to run with your tune

do feel free to contact us with any requirements and we will see what we can do to help

cheers

Jason
Sponsored

drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Magnetic Grey, Magneride
Vehicle Showcase
Hey @JWR. Do you have these in stock and are these then Gen2 versions with the 2 ports (instead of 3)? I'm not sure if there's any other significant changes, but I'd like to get whatever revision is the latest.

OP
OP

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Hey @JWR. Do you have these in stock and are these then Gen2 versions with the 2 ports (instead of 3)? I'm not sure if there's any other significant changes, but I'd like to get whatever revision is the latest.
hi there , sods law my last unit was sold just the other day to go with one of our GT power packs

I have more coming in and hope to see some of those either on the 10th or 17th

the ones we are receiving now have the 2 ports on the rear

regards

Jason :like:

drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
hi there , sods law my last unit was sold just the other day to go with one of our GT power packs

I have more coming in and hope to see some of those either on the 10th or 17th

the ones we are receiving now have the 2 ports on the rear

regards

Jason :like:
Thanks Jason. Could you possibly update here when you have more stock? It's potentially going to be my Christmas present from the Mrs :)

I assume it's the HP tuners version? At the moment I'm not aware of anybody tuning the EU (with new particulate filter) 18-19, but I'm hoping, eventually, I'll be able to use it for tuning. Lund is out of the question as they've confirmed they're not going to tune for the new GPF (Gas Particulate Filter) versions of the Mustang.

OP
OP

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Thanks Jason. Could you possibly update here when you have more stock? It's potentially going to be my Christmas present from the Mrs :)

I assume it's the HP tuners version? At the moment I'm not aware of anybody tuning the EU (with new particulate filter) 18-19, but I'm hoping, eventually, I'll be able to use it for tuning. Lund is out of the question as they've confirmed they're not going to tune for the new GPF (Gas Particulate Filter) versions of the Mustang.
the nGuage is just the nGauge until one of the tuners adds a tuning file to it , Lund , HP Tuners or A N Other company can add files to the ECU via the nGuage so its not specifically aligned to any one supplier

you should when ready to use it for tuning just give the serial number to your tuner and they will send you a file to suit

if you want I can reserve you one of the units coming in ?

if you want me to do that just drop me a PM with conact name / email and ill contact you when it lands

cheers

Jason

Sponsored

drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
the nGuage is just the nGauge until one of the tuners adds a tuning file to it , Lund , HP Tuners or A N Other company can add files to the ECU via the nGuage so its not specifically aligned to any one supplier

you should when ready to use it for tuning just give the serial number to your tuner and they will send you a file to suit

if you want I can reserve you one of the units coming in ?

if you want me to do that just drop me a PM with conact name / email and ill contact you when it lands

cheers

Jason
Thanks Jason. I'm just trying to decide between this or lowering springs :)

I had assumed that once flashed with Lund firmware, there was no going back (for e.g, I sent my Lund flashed nGague back to Nemesis some time ago after Lund were unable to offer a tune).

OP
OP

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey

I had assumed that once flashed with Lund firmware, there was no going back (for e.g, I sent my Lund flashed nGague back to Nemesis some time ago after Lund were unable to offer a tune).
our gauges come 'virgin' shall we say

so they have not been pre loaded with any one tuners firmware / software

our understanding is you approach the tuner of choice , so in your case HP , and they can enable the tuning for you

with Lund we believe this is done by you supplying the device serial number and they then do the rest , I assume this is the same for HP Tuners , never worked with them before

this is what the nGuage manufacturers say

• Tuning can be enabled by our partner companies
  • Read and save stock file
  • Load hundreds of tunes from your MicroSD Card
  • Support for Ford and GM E38/E67/E92 PCMs now
  • Support for HP Tuners software available

cheers

Jason

OP
OP

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey

just to clarify the above

we have done some further investigating and the nGauge we are offering is the HP Tuner supported device , straight out the box

so for you in particular this will be what you want

for our GT Power packs and those wanting to use Lund Racing as their software supplier we are having to arrange for our current stock to be converted to suit those applications

this will cover all those vehicles currently booked in for Power Pack install

we will discuss with Lund Racing how we go forward for future work as we currently do not work directly with them , we may be able to use a UK or US source to supply the Lund prepped units , we will update everyone here and on our website when that is resolved

cheers

jason

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
just to clarify the above

we have done some further investigating and the nGauge we are offering is the HP Tuner supported device , straight out the box

so for you in particular this will be what you want

for our GT Power packs and those wanting to use Lund Racing as their software supplier we are having to arrange for our current stock to be converted to suit those applications

this will cover all those vehicles currently booked in for Power Pack install

we will discuss with Lund Racing how we go forward for future work as we currently do not work directly with them , we may be able to use a UK or US source to supply the Lund prepped units , we will update everyone here and on our website when that is resolved

cheers

jason
Are @Guy@NemesisUK not the LUND Ngauge suppliers for the UK?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Are @Guy@NemesisUK not the LUND Ngauge suppliers for the UK?
yus lund only supply tunes to the ngauge's they "sell" as lund branded the unlocked ones which are hp tuners are the ones you need if you're going to use any other tuner apart from lund so if you go lund route you're kinda stuck and you can't even use hptuners software to fiddle with them as lund lock them down.

Sponsored
OP
OP

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
correct , we sell the HPT unlocked versions , we are looking for a solution on the Lund ones as we speak

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Roger that :D!

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
correct , we sell the HPT unlocked versions , we are looking for a solution on the Lund ones as we speak
tbh i'm lund tuned with a lund ngauge but I kinda wish i'd gone for the nonbranded version and got pbd to do the initial tune but then at least i could tweak it using hpt software myself as I'm pretty sure there's more room in this tune but lund are still being conservative but won't risk it any more

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Will the Ngauge read Oil pressure psi for the base model 2018 Mustangs that do not have the center dash Performance Pack gauges?

I ask, because the digital dash readout only shows low/normal/high oil pressure. I really want to find a digital gauge that will give me real PSI readings from the OBDII connection if possible.

OP
OP

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
tbh i'm lund tuned with a lund ngauge but I kinda wish i'd gone for the nonbranded version and got pbd to do the initial tune but then at least i could tweak it using hpt software myself as I'm pretty sure there's more room in this tune but lund are still being conservative but won't risk it any more
yes , I think a few people may go this route in future , we now have the option for both as we sell the HPT version but can unlock it to use Lund tunes for our GT Power Packs

might be interesting to see what one of those packs makes with another brand tune on it !
Sponsored