Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon and welcome back to the grind, my fellow Mustang6g community members! Steeda has done it again! There are a lot of companies out there making exhaust components but now the brand in blue offers a true X pipe for 2015-2018 Mustang GT owners!

555-3610_S550xpipe-2.jpg

In proper Steeda fashion, they have also incorporated that token Steeda "S" that we all know and love!

555-3610_S550xpipe-3.jpg

For all the Steeda junkies out there, or the new 5.0 Mustang owners that want a quality designed and manufactured X pipe, this is the one for you! Made using 304 stainless steel mandrel bent tubing for maximum flow, power, and weight savings of 7 lbs compared to the factory resonator!

Contact me today to get yours!​
Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon my fellow Mustang enthusiasts!

Happy Friday!

Who's ready for some pre-workout weekend goodness??? :mullet:

2018-ford-mustang-gt-dyno-pull-reveals-coyote-v8-produces-415-rwhp_5.jpg

Steeda-Midnight-Edition-lower-rocker-graphic-1.jpg

39687280645_5b2c4b8f19_z.jpg
https://flic.kr/p/23t2FRp https://www.flickr.com/photos/55248983@N02/

Who's ready to see some Steeda equipped 2018s??!!! Several of the original s550 parts have already been made available and our friends over at Steeda Autosports are hard at work developing more. So stay tuned!

Contact me for details on parts, availability, pricing and orders!​

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
logo.png

Dearly beloved...we are gathered here today to get through this thing called Friday :headbang:

Prince anyone??! No? Ok how about some Steeda equipped goodness to get us through the final stretch of the week! Here is some eye candy of my Oxford White GT. She's loaded with Steeda goodies and you can be too! Hit me up for details and order inquiries!

40672753192_cc44f8ddd2_z.jpg
https://flic.kr/p/24Y7uvohttps://www.flickr.com/photos/55248983@N02/

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon. Hopefully everybody enjoys an awesome weekend full of car shows, meets, no loss in traction around the corners, low ETs and high trap speeds!

logo.png

Just a reminder that Need4Speed Motorsports is your one stop shop for everything Steeda Autosports! So whether you are looking to improve stability, traction, horsepower, shifting, or appearance of your Mustang we got your back. Steeda has 30 years of experience developing and manufacturing some of the best performance upgrades available for any year Mustang and we are proud to offer it all to you!

Contact me for details on equipping yours today!

Steeda
Because Speed Matters​

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon and welcome back to the grind! Hopefully everyone had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend! But now it's back to business as usual.

40713701725_57ece9b7c5_z.jpg
https://flic.kr/p/252Jn5z https://www.flickr.com/photos/55248983@N02/

Steeda parts are 100% made in the USA. Made specifically for your Ford using only the best quality materials. Battle tested. Race proven. Contact me for details on getting yourself hooked up from one of the best in the business.

logo.png

Speed Matters​

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon and welcome back to the grind fellow enthusiasts!

555%203205_sctbdx.jpg

Want to add up to 47 horsepower and 78 lbs/ft of torque to your Ecobeast Mustang?? Of course you do! Steeda's ProFlow cold air intake and included SCT BDX tuning device allows you to flash and tune your ECU while letting that glorious four cylinder breathe much better than stock. Don't wait! Get it now!

Contact me for details and order inquiries!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Welcome back to the grind! I had some personal things going on but I am back and better than ever! Let's get down to business

43236450410_ba2eec2484_z.jpg
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55248983@N02/

Get yourself hooked up with the best performance parts in the game. We are proud to be an official authorized distributor for all things Steeda Autosports and are pleased to offer you their entire lineup of American made go fast goodies. With countless hours of testing, track and street proven results, you cannot go wrong with Steeda. Hit me up to equip your Mustang today!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Happy Friday! Check out these two ponies both generously equipped by our friends at Steeda Autosports. The keys are put in front of you. Which would you choose??

45047074791_e260d5b339_z.jpg

We are proud to offer the full lineup of performance parts from Steeda Autosports. Whether you are looking to upgrade your suspension for the track or street or just want some appearance mods they have you covered! Hit us up for all your Steeda needs!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon my fellow Mustang enthusiasts!

The Mustang GT is a beast on the track and on the street. That differential sure moves on launches though and that chatter can hinder performance. Now Steeda offers a through bolt option so you don't have to drill out the factory threads.

12.9 hardware with hex heads. 14mm x 130mm. No more allen headed bolts! Made in house at Steeda. Get you some!!

47216317301_9519d48102_c.jpg

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Build it YOUR WAY! We are now offering a suspension package tailored to your exact likes. Steeda's Build Your Own Suspension Package allows you to lower your Mustang while giving you, the driver, all the options! Pick between non adjustable, fully adjustable, or active shocks and struts. Choose any of Steeda's spring options. Pick your bumpstops, shocks mounts, and whether or not you want camber plates. Also choose to have it fully assembled or as individual pieces!

555-BYOS-A.jpg

We are making it easier for you to do it your way! Great way to get a full setup ready to install OR customize it your way and paint or powdercoat it before assembly and installation! Ask me for details and placing your order today!
Sponsored