Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Fastback Ingot Silver MT82 MagneRide B&O

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Pero, no offense and I see you're from Slovenia, but Mustang Sally was, is, and always will be a Wilson Pickett song.
That said, I have to go with Sammy Hagar and "I Can't Drive 55". That's how my 'stang makes me feel when I get behind the wheel.

Last edited:

Sponsored

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto

pardoneo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex-'16 Mustang EcoBaby // Current '16 GT Convertible

wuzie123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Not so much a song as more of a great loss, The day I collect my stang my father passed away. This car will be with me for ever now as it is a reminder that he would have loved a ride in it and would have been asking for the keys even tho his licence had been taken away many moons ago.

The car is named in his memory "Sinister P" Sinister just for the look of the car that i have had in my head from the day I ordered it and most importantly the P standing for my dads name.

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang - Shadow Edition, Triple Yellow '72 Lincoln - Lowrider '72 Gran Torino Sport '79 Firebird
Not so much a song as more of a great loss, The day I collect my stang my father passed away. This car will be with me for ever now as it is a reminder that he would have loved a ride in it and would have been asking for the keys even tho his licence had been taken away many moons ago.

The car is named in his memory "Sinister P" Sinister just for the look of the car that i have had in my head from the day I ordered it and most importantly the P standing for my dads name.
Thanks for sharing Wuzie.
Bitter sweet comes to mind.
I lost my mother at the beginning of this year. I chose to spend some of the inheritance on the Mustang. Like you, I know she would have been impressed with it.
I've named mine " Lotte " after my mother.
Sponsored