• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Paxton 2200SL head unit with 6 rib 3.33 ,3.40, 3.6 pulleys

Shadow5_0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I have a Paxton 2200SL (headunit only) fresh from Vortech rebuild. The blower is fresh from rebuild and was only installed to insure proper function. I’m asking $2k local pickup if you would like it shipped you pay shipping and I’ll send it as fast as you need me to. Blower is brand new and priced to sell. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks

I can also include the JLT CAI as well for an extra $150 shipped.
7D6E19BF-1838-448A-AD9B-6A0D71D9DAA3.jpeg
AB8F7B44-3287-44D1-8C2D-2F4025F3D2A9.jpeg
522C96D1-5E2D-4A2D-BF34-A763DF88F31C.jpeg
91E452B2-0E8D-48B1-A423-495C275EBD7B.jpeg
Sponsored

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I am curious to see what you get for this. I am thinking of upgrading my 2200SL unit as well but not sure how much it is worth.

OP
OP
Shadow5_0

Shadow5_0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Would you mind if u gave me the part number of bracket?

To be honest I don’t know the part number for the bracket but I know for a fact that you can buy it from Vortech you’ll need the parts kit with the Intercoolers if you don’t already have one. Basically you’re asking them for the kit without the blower unless you already have parts sources. This is literally just the headunit and the different 6 rib pulleys.
Sponsored