Bullitt Production Numbers

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Hi all, I'm a new member from Czech Republic. I ordered my Bullitt in April and it arrived mid of September (which was one month later compared to original confirmation). My # is K0154. Dealer told me last week that factory cancelled all their new orders so it's not posible to order any cars right now. My Bullitt came with strut brace which isn't allowed in Europe due to pedestrians protection (?). According to the dealer, I'm the only one with the strut brace in my country and maybe in Europe. It looks like factory just made a mistake and put it there :-)
IMG_6398.JPG
Well the extra strut brace will make K0154 even more special.
Our NZ Bullitts don't get the brace either and I was contemplating getting one.
If you want to sell yours and can be bothered posting it to NZ I'd be happy to pay
Wishing you many happy kms in K0154
PS you also need to join the IMBOC forum
Sponsored

kubovo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt 2019 DHG #1865 / Skoda KODIAQ / Honda HRV
Hi all, I'm a new member from Czech Republic. I ordered my Bullitt in April and it arrived mid of September (which was one month later compared to original confirmation). My # is K0154. Dealer told me last week that factory cancelled all their new orders so it's not posible to order any cars right now. My Bullitt came with strut brace which isn't allowed in Europe due to pedestrians protection (?). According to the dealer, I'm the only one with the strut brace in my country and maybe in Europe. It looks like factory just made a mistake and put it there :-)
IMG_6398.JPG
Lucky you!!! :-)

I am from Czech as well and mine should arrive in two weeks.. Obviously, there will be no strut brace - I have already checked with my dealer = And that sucks BIG TIME ;-) ... Let`s see if the "BULLIT" branded strut braces will become available for ordering anytime soon.

Wish you many save kilometers! :-)

BU11LTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard.
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
IMG_6398.JPG
Hi, Apart from strut brace have they made any othe mistakes like fitting twin gauges on dash or may be red rear lences or Torsen diff although not visible to look at? If any of what l have mentioned is correct you would clearly have a US specced car.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
I have now organized my Bullitt tower brace from Levittown Ford in New York for $US185 plus freight.
So far their service has been great and they knew exactly what the part was that I was enquiring about
Thoroughly recommend them

Michal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michal
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 DHG
Hi, Apart from strut brace have they made any othe mistakes like fitting twin gauges on dash or may be red rear lences or Torsen diff although not visible to look at? If any of what l have mentioned is correct you would clearly have a US specced car.
Hi, unfortunately, no more mistakes ... except the strut brace, it's fully EU car. The differences I observed so far:

• No centre gauges
  • 460HP instead 480HP due to different tune and particle filter
  • clear rear lamps
  • no rear side red marker lights - orange reflecting plastic only
  • no memory for standard electric seats
  • 3,55 gear ratio with no Torsen
  • Black underbody undercoat
  • no strut brace .....which is not my case :-)
  • different mirrors without blind angle monitoring
  • adaptive cruise control and line assist as standard equipment in EU

Did I miss something ?

Regards
Michal

Last edited:

Sponsored

Michal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michal
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 DHG
Lucky you!!! :-)

I am from Czech as well and mine should arrive in two weeks.. Obviously, there will be no strut brace - I have already checked with my dealer = And that sucks BIG TIME ;-) ... Let`s see if the "BULLIT" branded strut braces will become available for ordering anytime soon.

Wish you many save kilometers! :-)
Hi, hope you get you car on time and enjoy before winter still. Any idea how many cars your dealer got allocated ? I purchased my Bullitt in Brno and they said 6 cars in total with no more orders accepted by the factory.

kubovo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
Hi, hope you get you car on time and enjoy before winter still. Any idea how many cars your dealer got allocated ? I purchased my Bullitt in Brno and they said 6 cars in total with no more orders accepted by the factory.
Hi Michal! Well done in Brno! I will be mostly orbiting around Prague, so geographically, this is just great! ;-)

My dealer said there will be total of 7 cars in the CZ - including 1 piece, which arrived much ahead of others - for some shows. Your guy said 7 per dealer or 7 for CZ?

I saw an INTERNAL FORD CZ NOTE saying they have only ONE STRICT regulation when it comes to the final volume: All Bullitts sold in each country MUST BE less than 10% of all Mustangs SOLD in particular year and country. As far as I know, it is now impossible to order a production of new pieces: Ford seems to be waiting for the total sales to do the math and then to decide on the final totals (?).

I have ordered mine end of August and I was told it will arrive in December. However, I managed to get a print screen of some FORD US internal system, showing the car was produced 9th September, it was loaded on a ship in Baltimore port on 18.10., should reach Netherlands on 2.11. and then Kolin (CZ) via road transport on 9.11. .... the little kid in me can`t wait till spring, so the winter set of wheels is already in my garage. I obviously pray for a warm winter with no snow.

The missing strut brace is a real sucker!!! I have reached to the NY car dealer mentioned by POJ1 above. Let`s see if they can help.

But what surprise me the most from what you have written today: No memory for the standard electric seats? Seriously? I definitely saw the seat memory buttons in one of the Bullitt in the saloon!!!! They are placed on the doors! No? ... WTF - Are they at least ventilated and heated? .. knowing this, I would have grabbed the RECAROs!

I feel like with the EU version, we are getting so much less for so much money! But hey - I guess that all will be forgotten once I start up the green hooligan! :-D

ARE YOU STILL SUPER HAPPY?

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Hi Michal! Well done in Brno! I will be mostly orbiting around Prague, so geographically, this is just great! ;-)

My dealer said there will be total of 7 cars in the CZ - including 1 piece, which arrived much ahead of others - for some shows. Your guy said 7 per dealer or 7 for CZ?

I saw an INTERNAL FORD CZ NOTE saying they have only ONE STRICT regulation when it comes to the final volume: All Bullitts sold in each country MUST BE less than 10% of all Mustangs SOLD in particular year and country. As far as I know, it is now impossible to order a production of new pieces: Ford seems to be waiting for the total sales to do the math and then to decide on the final totals (?).

I have ordered mine end of August and I was told it will arrive in December. However, I managed to get a print screen of some FORD US internal system, showing the car was produced 9th September, it was loaded on a ship in Baltimore port on 18.10., should reach Netherlands on 2.11. and then Kolin (CZ) via road transport on 9.11. .... the little kid in me can`t wait till spring, so the winter set of wheels is already in my garage. I obviously pray for a warm winter with no snow.

The missing strut brace is a real sucker!!! I have reached to the NY car dealer mentioned by POJ1 above. Let`s see if they can help.

But what surprise me the most from what you have written today: No memory for the standard electric seats? Seriously? I definitely saw the seat memory buttons in one of the Bullitt in the saloon!!!! They are placed on the doors! No? ... WTF - Are they at least ventilated and heated? .. knowing this, I would have grabbed the RECAROs!

I feel like with the EU version, we are getting so much less for so much money! But hey - I guess that all will be forgotten once I start up the green hooligan! :-D

You're correct 1km down the road and you'll forget all your misgivings

Michal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michal
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 DHG

Hi Jakub,

YES, I'm extremely happy with the car ! Overall package just works great. If I should pickp some pros and cons, the best is definitely the SOUND + MagneRide + DHG color. On the other side, gear ratio 3.55 seems to be far tooooo long ( EU emission rules ? ) as you can reach 200 km/h on the third gear !!! But this could be fixed by switching to 3.72 from US version. I'm also missing oil temerature gauge which seems to be a common bug for all 2018 cars with digital dashboard. I hope Ford will fix it during next software upgrade ?
)
I heard someting similar about total production numbers but my source told me that it's limited to 15%. There are so many different info flying around so I believe the final number is not anyhow limited and rather depends on demand and availability of unique Bullitt parts.
6 cars was the info related to Brno dealership only.

Standard seats are ventilated and heated but no memory for sure !
We are also missing blind angle monitoring due to different mirrors in EU.
I fully agree that we pay more and get less in EU but this car is so unique that it's still worth 65K US$ which I paid (MRSP).
There are no more naturally aspirated V8's with manual transmission and rear wheel drive in Europe anymore...

Last edited:

Martin87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt 2019 DHG

Hi Jakub/Michal,

I have also Bullitt DHG (K0550 - bought in Brno). Here is some info what I have. 7 cars in Czech Republic was initial info what I got, but that information is not correct I believe. So far, I know about one in Prague, one from Hradec Králové (K0202), obviously two in Brno (K0550 and Michal's K0154 [SPZ ends with 0100?]) and one was in Ostrava in showroom Malý a Velký. The info about cancelation of orders I also heard (something about 30 orders), but on other hand I know there are more cars (already built) incoming to Ostrava and Prague and preatty sure to Brno as well, at least one more.

Last edited:

Sponsored

kubovo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
Hi Jakub,

YES, I'm extremely happy with the car ! Overall package just works great. If I should pickp some pros and cons, the best is definitely the SOUND + MagneRide + DHG color. On the other side, gear ratio 3.55 seems to be far tooooo long ( EU emission rules ? ) as you can reach 200 km/h on the third gear !!! But this could be fixed by switching to 3.72 from US version. I'm also missing oil temerature gauge which seems to be a common bug for all 2018 cars with digital dashboard. I hope Ford will fix it during next software upgrade ?
)
I heard someting similar about total production numbers but my source told me that it's limited to 15%. There are so many different info flying around so I believe the final number is not anyhow limited and rather depends on demand and availability of unique Bullitt parts.
6 cars was the info related to Brno dealership only.

Standard seats are ventilated and heated but no memory for sure !
We are also missing blind angle monitoring due to different mirrors in EU.
I fully agree that we pay more and get less in EU but this car is so unique that it's still worth 65K US$ which I paid (MRSP).
There are no more naturally aspirated V8's with manual transmission and rear wheel drive in Europe anymore...

Hello Michal! Thanks for the info - I can't wait - now even more excited!

I'll report back when I see my number.

Best,
J.

kubovo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
Hi Jakub/Michal,

I have also Bullitt DHG (K0550 - bought in Brno). Here is some info what I have. 7 cars in Czech Republic was initial info what I got, but that information is not correct I believe. So far, I know about one in Prague, one from Hradec Králové (K0272 or K0274 - not sure), obviously two in Brno (K0550 and Michal's K0154 [SPZ ends with 0100?]) and one was in Ostrava in showroom Malý a Velký. The info about cancelation of orders I also heard (something about 30 orders), but on other hand I know there are more cars (already built) incoming to Ostrava and Prague and preatty sure to Brno as well, at least one more.
Hi Martin!

K0550!? .. wow! Congratulations. That would be my personal dream number! Well done!

The one I saw in a showroom in Prague had K0173 and was sold immediately. DHG.
2ABCE01C-322F-4FB7-8CC3-2D0FCC6C3C54.jpeg

kubovo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
Hi guys, did you buy or consider to buy one of the ford`s exclusive service plans?

Martin87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt 2019 DHG
Hi Martin!

K0550!? .. wow! Congratulations. That would be my personal dream number! Well done!

The one I saw in a showroom in Prague had K0173 and was sold immediately. DHG.
Hi,

thanks. :) And the funny part is that I did administration by myself (RZ registration, etc.) and first RZ that lady took into hands end with 550... so I take it immediately. :)

Anyway, regarding exclusive service plan, no I didn't take it. I would like to have service fully under my control, e.g. I like Cardion in Brno where you can watch the whole service, it is open space. Also when I met the K0202 guy, he said he would like to make oil change at 5000 km and 10 000 km - it is better for engine. So he will not wait until 15 000 km.

And what about that strut brace, do you have any info from NY?

Last edited:

Michal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michal
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 DHG
Hi guys, did you buy or consider to buy one of the ford`s exclusive service plans?
Hi Jakub, I was considering Ford's exclusive service plan but didn't do it yet. Dealer told me than I can buy this anytime during the standard warranty period so there is no rush and I'm also waiting how the car will be reliable during first year.
When my Bullitt arrived, I asked the dealer to do the necessary maintenance only, but no cleaning nor detailing. The car was then moved by the tow truck to company Wrap style to make the cleaning, paint inspection and complete wrap with protective foil. The wheels and brake callipers got ceramic coating. The whole job took more than 1 week but the result is amazing.
I'm not going to use the car during winter time and my plan is to change the first oil after 2000 km in the spring (have 1900 km now).
Than every year or 10 000 km.... depending what comes first.
Sponsored