Website
www.cvfab.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang
FTsgDfy.jpg

CVF Catless DP on CVFab.com

We are proud to announce our CVF 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe (Catless) for the Mustang EcoBoost! Featuring smooth mandrel bends on fully TIG welded stainless steel, this premier-quality DP is covered by CVF's Lifetime Warranty and guarantees you the most bang for your hard-earned buck!

Check out the review post by user whinin!

Features:
  • Direct bolt-on replacement
  • T304 stainless steel
  • 100% mandrel bent
  • Fits both OEM and aftermarket exhausts
  • Fully TIG welded
  • +17 horsepower and +32 torque achieved WITHOUT tune
  • CVF Lifetime Warranty
6-5-19 Update: 3" to 3" exhaust adapter now available!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Mustang Ecoboost performance Pack, 1978 Pontiac Trans Am
Is the tube sticking off the side of the downpipe a built in O2 sensor offset?

jjminch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost 6M Base
Is there a dyno chart? If not, where are the peak gains? I'd like some more top end and this could be removed if I needed some warranty work done.

OP
OP
cvf-jason

cvf-jason

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cvfab.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang
Is there a dyno chart? If not, where are the peak gains? I'd like some more top end and this could be removed if I needed some warranty work done.
I'll see if I can get my hands on the dyno chart from testing but you can expect to see most of your gains in the low to mid range.

Sponsored

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Mustang Ecoboost performance Pack, 1978 Pontiac Trans Am
Based off how exhaust gasses flow, the higher RPMs the more air is flowing. It will gain top end as well because you are opening up exhaust flow.

KewlWinter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EcoBoost Premium+ Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
From the picture, it looks like the piece with the bend necks down to OEM size. How will this mate up to 3" cat-back exhaust?

OP
OP
cvf-jason

cvf-jason

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cvfab.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang
From the picture, it looks like the piece with the bend necks down to OEM size. How will this mate up to 3" cat-back exhaust?
We're working on a 3" adapter as we speak but as of right now it will not, unfortunately.

Last edited:

KewlWinter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EcoBoost Premium+ Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
Have you made a 3 inch adapter available yet? My decision to purchase this product would be based on being able to initially install it in front of the OEM exhaust, and then later upgrade my exhaust to 3 inch and change the adapter. Will the adapter be an add-on purchase or included with the downpipe?

Sponsored

Rod Schneider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
I'm a little confused--your web page mentions that the downpipe "can be installed onto an aftermarket 3" cat-back exhaust as well as the factory 2.25" cat-back exhaust with the use of a 3" to 2.25" adapter. (NOTE: adapter is NOT included)". The picture shows what appears to be a 3" to 2.25" adapter with the downpipe. Does the 3" to 2.25" come with the downpipe and the 3" to 3" available separately? Or, is it the other way around.........

OP
OP
cvf-jason

cvf-jason

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cvfab.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang
Have you made a 3 inch adapter available yet? My decision to purchase this product would be based on being able to initially install it in front of the OEM exhaust, and then later upgrade my exhaust to 3 inch and change the adapter. Will the adapter be an add-on purchase or included with the downpipe?
The 3" DP to 3" exhaust adapter is still in development but will absolutely be available within the next 2-3 months. You will be given the option to receive either the 3" to 2.25" adapter or the 3" to 3" adapter. The other adapters will be sold separately as well and shouldn't eclipse $40-$50 individually.

OP
OP
cvf-jason

cvf-jason

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cvfab.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang
I'm a little confused--your web page mentions that the downpipe "can be installed onto an aftermarket 3" cat-back exhaust as well as the factory 2.25" cat-back exhaust with the use of a 3" to 2.25" adapter. (NOTE: adapter is NOT included)". The picture shows what appears to be a 3" to 2.25" adapter with the downpipe. Does the 3" to 2.25" come with the downpipe and the 3" to 3" available separately? Or, is it the other way around.........
Thank you for pointing that out - I'm having the team change it to make it a bit clearer. The 3" to 2.25" adapter is currently included. In the future you will have the option to receive either the 3" to 2.25" adapter or 3" to 3" adapter and both will be sold separately for $40-$50 as well. Sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:

Darkstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Oxford White.
I ordered mine tonight. With the 15% discount, the price is too good not to give it a try.
Sponsored