Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Hate to rain on your parade but I am 4 months in for my PP2 and it isnt here yet.
Yeah I know that to be true. Just being optimistic m. With weather and holidays. Spring time more than likely lol
Sponsored

GTFURY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, PP1, 401A, A10, Magneride
The automatic COTUS checker alerted me last week that I moved to in production and sent me my window sticker which I was not expecting. I'll be checking from now forward on the "official" Ford site but the auto checker will be missed. My blend date is 10/15, EDD still 11/7.

2019 Orange Fury GT, PP1, A10, 401A, etc etc etc....
buukd.png

Last edited:

michjbthemh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring edition
On April 12, 2018 I ordered a Mustang GT Premium PP2 in Need For Green 6 speed manual transmission with every single available option with the exception of the Recaro seats. ETA is October 22-28th. It came off of the assembly line on October 4th. I am over the moon excited and I absolutely cannot wait to take delivery of my dream car!

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
On April 12, 2018 I ordered a Mustang GT Premium PP2 in Need For Green 6 speed manual transmission with every single available option with the exception of the Recaro seats. ETA is October 22-28th. It came off of the assembly line on October 4th. I am over the moon excited and I absolutely cannot wait to take delivery of my dream car!

=) me too!

They should be shipping out this week from Flat Rock!

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Dealership is telling me that the reason for the long wait time was because of backordered parts but they are all caught up. So I am being told mine is early December.........

Sponsored

767.mph

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stromspeed.com
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
1965 FFR Cobra, ā€˜21 Mustang Mach-1
The automatic COTUS checker alerted me last week that I moved to in production and sent me my window sticker which I was not expecting. I'll be checking from now forward on the "official" Ford site but the auto checker will be missed. My blend date is 10/15, EDD still 11/7.

2019 Orange Fury GT, PP1, A10, 401A, etc etc etc....
buukd.png
Happy Mustang Birthday!
(Mine is tomorrow! )

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Car was transferred to another rail car and on way now. in Missouri as of today per chat... ETD is like 10/22-29

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
First time posting.... anyway, ordered my 19 gt premium pp1 ruby red automatic spoiler delete tan interior on 7/30 than the whenā€™s it going to be here roller coaster. Dealer said 8-10 weeks (fingers crossed) than got first edd of 10/18. While stalking my car on cotus one day noticed edd disappeared , called ford and was told good news car was actually built and new edd should be 10/03 ...few days later, cotus says 10/24 and verified by dealer... few days later while stalking cotus again..... 11/12 edd ! I know others have had long or longer waits as well , I was just hoping to have my car before that white stuff starts flying

Sponsored

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
I ordered a 19' GT Premium w/401A. Just got my VIN# today (it might have been available earlier but I didn't check). Estimated build date of 2nd week in December. I'm in Cleveland, so they said depending on shipping speed I may have the car before the end of the year!

I should note I placed my order on 9/20.

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350
Ordered GT vert A10 in July fully loaded Aussie model with Magneride suspension and got the VIN number today and due to arrive in first week of Jan19, can't wait, very excited. Also getting the Tickford 400KW PP once arrived.
http://www.tickford.com.au/my18-400kw/

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Silver GT, FG Falcon XR8 Ute
Order my GT Auto in Sliver Ingot with black side stripes and Black Shelby over the top stripes with Red edges and single wing spoiler. Oder last week but no VIN yet. Dealer suggested it will arrive in here in Oz in Jan and should be in my hot little hands mid Feb. Its gunna be a long wait.

I was considering the 400KW tune...but nearly 3 grand for a tune is a bit like my stripes (over the top)

kkjjkk12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
My dealer messaged yesterday with news of my car. At first I was excited but then I thought ā€˜wait...ā€™

ā€œI have great news, your car has been given priority, and is next in line after the last Bullitt. Priority 01. After the last Bullitt is built then yours goes in, not sure of the date but Iā€™m all over it. ā€

After the last Bullitt? Like the very last one? Will all new Bullitt orders take priority to my order?

I knew he didnā€™t know the answers to those questions so I just didnā€™t ask. He was excited about Bike Week. I didnā€™t want to be that customer raining on his parade.

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
My dealer messaged yesterday with news of my car. At first I was excited but then I thought ā€˜wait...ā€™

ā€œI have great news, your car has been given priority, and is next in line after the last Bullitt. Priority 01. After the last Bullitt is built then yours goes in, not sure of the date but Iā€™m all over it. ā€

After the last Bullitt? Like the very last one? Will all new Bullitt orders take priority to my order?

I knew he didnā€™t know the answers to those questions so I just didnā€™t ask. He was excited about Bike Week. I didnā€™t want to be that customer raining on his parade.
They may have released allocation for the bullitts lately. But even if they released 1k it wouldnt push yours back that far. They produce many more than 1k mustangs a month. Maybe give you a week or so delay.
Sponsored