4-Point GT/GT350/GT350R Roll Bar Close Out Sale

CoolTech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cooltechllc.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford GT - Tungsten Garage Queen
With somewhat of a heavy heart we have elected to exit the roll bar business. We started making roll bars in 2012 with the introduction of the Boss 302. These roll bars were what we believed to be best-in-class and we sold a lot of them. We were one of the first to purchase a new 2015 Mustang and with almost 9 months of development time, we brought out a roll bar kit that fit the GT/GT350/GT350R's. Once again, we believed that we offered the best roll bar kit on the market - albeit at a price. A couple of noteworthy features differentiated our kit from others. First, although a PITA to manufacture, our harness bar is kicked back almost 6" from the plane of the main hoop. Because of this, we are the only kit that retains full seat travel and we can accommodate tall drivers. At the track where helmets are required, people often recline the seat a bit more than street driving to improve headroom. Our roll bar kit allows for this. The second feature is that our kits do not require a rear seat delete kit. While we would NEVER advocate having a rear seat passenger, out kit minimizes costs as it allows the rear seat to stay in place.

Sadly, our kits are too expensive to manufacture, package and ship in the relatively small volumes that we sell in. The margins just don't make good business sense for us. We have a few roll-bar kits fabricated and in stock that we have discounted from $1595 to $1295. We have a couple of kits powdercoated finished in one our most popular colors which is a darker gunmetal metallic gray. These kits can ship immediately. We also have (2) bare kits that we will sell for $1100 and you can paint or powdercoat them in the color of your choice once you receive them.

First come, first served.

Kits can be ordered from our website: http://www.cooltechllc.com/home/90-boss-roll-bar-from-cool-tech-llc.html
Sponsored

Shelby Daniels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
18' GT350R + 15' Range Rover SC
Sorry to hear things didn't work out.

Tried calling and emailing last week but no response. I'm in LA and looking for the red 4pt installed in my 18 R.

Is there still time to order and is there anyone around to answer questions?

Thanks,
Tom

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
The cool thing is that you made it happen. Lots of hard work behind each and every one. Years after many of us are long gone these will still be out there. Nice job.

JWB350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R (Kona Blue)
Could you post a pdf of the installation instructions (I didn't find a copy online)? It might help in making a decision.