Sponsored

NE Atlanta Alignment Shop

1814GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 1971 GMC - 1988 GT - 1989 GT Pro Street - 1991 Vert - 1986 Coupe - 1987 Saleen 47
I am looking for recommendations on an alignment shop that works on hot rods / old trucks, etc.. on the north east side of Atlanta. Seems like the traditional box chain stores do not want to or do not have the knowledge to work on the older stuff.

Thanks!]
Sponsored

Turnpike24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
17' Grey PP
Gran Turismo East in Chamblee. The absolute best. They know what they're talking about, will do the job right and won't steer you wrong. They get a lot of race cars and are active in motorsports around Atlanta.

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Did you ever take your car there? Looking to get mine aligned after the new year when I install the Ford Racing suspension kit.

Turnpike24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
17' Grey PP
Did you ever take your car there? Looking to get mine aligned after the new year when I install the Ford Racing suspension kit.
I did. I actually worked there for a few years when I was younger. They do things the right way or they won't do it. I was taught how to do things correctly and it's stuck with me. I go there for all my tires because I don't trust anybody else. Canton to Chamblee but it's worth it to me. Good guys.

I installed the Ford Racing suspension kit on mine and brought it in for an alignment there.

thasuperdude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Old post, but truer things have never been spoken. They are THE best. I recommend scheduling an appointment and sitting in the car as they do the alignment. It's you butt that's driving the car, why not make it that much more personal. Oh and I hope you have thick skin, they will bust your balls about something, but that's part of their charm.
Sponsored