kalljack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Khaled Alshafi
Vehicle(s)
Gt Mustang15
Hi eveyone,

My first request in the website i hope i'm doing the right thing, Please see pictures and advise, s550 2015 gt

I have broken the left subframe bolt connector for the upper rear camber,

Please check the pictures and advise me the yellow uneven lines in the third picture shows the crack, is there a part i can buy for it be welded ? do i have to buy a new subframe ? anyhelp with suggestions or part names or number
1-jpg.jpg

2-jpg.jpg

3-jpg.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1 (1).jpg
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
....is there a part i can buy for it be welded ? do i have to buy a new subframe ? any help with suggestions or part names or number....
Your mount should be relatively easy to weld/repair. But it would be much better if you showed us pics of your car, and not someone else's. Let us see what the real damage is.

OP
OP

kalljack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Khaled Alshafi
Vehicle(s)
Gt Mustang15
Your mount should be relatively easy to weld/repair. But it would be much better if you showed us pics of your car, and not someone else's. Let us see what the real damage is.
Thanks for your reply,

The problem is the car is far away from me and i tolled it even tho i know i can drive slowly on it, but its a bit far and i was so shocked that i forgot to take pictures when i lift it up, when you say welding is easy what if the area that broke is actually the mount area on the subframe ? i mean can you weld a mount if the broken chunk was the mount it get bolted ?

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Thanks for your reply,

The problem is the car is far away from me and i tolled it even tho i know i can drive slowly on it, but its a bit far and i was so shocked that i forgot to take pictures when i lift it up, when you say welding is easy what if the area that broke is actually the mount area on the subframe ? i mean can you weld a mount if the broken chunk was the mount it get bolted ?
Anything can be fabed and welded. Stop trying to get an answer here, find a good shop with a good welder.

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
How did you manage to break the subframe?

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
How did you manage to break the subframe?
I was wondering the same...

Hit something?

I can’t imagine the subframe would have cracked or broke in such a manner from a hard launch (at least no one who is pushing serious power here has posted such a failure yet).

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I'll go with "Over-steered into something hard" for $500 Alex.
Sponsored