Went for a little test drive yesterday.

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
It is a shame we can't have the nickle lustre wheels WITHOUT the chrome trim as an option. Or whatever interior leather we like. Grumble over, it's stunning either way.

We can in Germany. A €400 option if memory serves me right.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gryphon

Gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Yeah some markets definitely have the option, I know that much. For me the black wheels were the ones no matter what, so I didn't care :)

Jimtasteek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulietta 2jdtm
Yeah some markets definitely have the option, I know that much. For me the black wheels were the ones no matter what, so I didn't care :)
I'm cheating - have an EB on order but I love the black GT wheels. So I'm getting custom pack & will likely have them painted gloss black to get the effect.

OP
OP
Gryphon

Gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I'm cheating - have an EB on order but I love the black GT wheels. So I'm getting custom pack & will likely have them painted gloss black to get the effect.
I'd think twice about that, I'm sure you'll find someone who'll want to trade you for the black ones. A lot of people like the silver wheels but didn't want the custom pack, so hold on to that thought :)

Jimtasteek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulietta 2jdtm
I'd think twice about that, I'm sure you'll find someone who'll want to trade you for the black ones. A lot of people like the silver wheels but didn't want the custom pack, so hold on to that thought :)
You know what, mate, that's not the worst idea I ever heard...

Sponsored

Monticello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015
Gryphon, I took a testdrive with the same car a couple of weeks ago at Upplands Motor

OP
OP
Gryphon

Gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Gryphon, I took a testdrive with the same car a couple of weeks ago at Upplands Motor
Well then! :)

I hope you didn't fart on the seats :lol:

What did you think of it? I walked away feeling pretty impressed, even if not for the same reasons I thought I would be.

Monticello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015
Well then! :)

I hope you didn't fart on the seats [emoji38]

What did you think of it? I walked away feeling pretty impressed, even if not for the same reasons I thought I would be.
Haha, oh no, only pissed in my pants! I was very impressed, loved it. But i haven't a fast car to compare with so it felt very poweful to me. That was the first time a saw it in real

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
The more I see those silver wheels, the better they look. Which is a good thing since that's what I'm getting. They even look good dirty!

OP
OP
Gryphon

Gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
The more I see those silver wheels, the better they look. Which is a good thing since that's what I'm getting. They even look good dirty!
Instant anthracite look ;) No, I agree, I really wasn't keen on them when they first appeared on the radar but honestly they're pretty nice!

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
One thing people still seem to fail to understand, the Mustang was never a sports car, it was always a two + two seater, cruiser in the beginning, and a grand touring car hence the GT badges. More like a less refined Austin Martin which is basically considered more of a GT than a sports car as well (Vulcan aside).

It is better to reserve the sports car moniker to the stepped up versions i.e. Boss 302, Most shelby variances etc.
Sponsored