Sponsored

Part number needed help is much appreciated! Thanks

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
Hi guys. My Gf had a watch on and she swiped the inside of the
drink holder you know the chrome circle and it scratched. Is there a part number for this? Does it pop out and new one can be popped back in? Or does the whole console have to be removed if you want to replace that chrome drink holder bezel?

Anyone know what the part could be?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
drink holder you know the chrome circle and it scratched. Is there a part number for this? Does it pop out and new one can be popped back in? Or does the whole console have to be removed if you want to replace that chrome drink holder bezel?

Thanks!
Looks like the chrome trim piece comes with the cup holder assembly, but I would go down to the vendor section of the forum and ask this question to Levittown Ford(@LevittownFordParts ). They can look it up and give you an answer.

Here is the part number that may help you or them. Ask them here https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forums/levittownfordparts-com.164/

Cup Holder - Ford (GR3Z-6313562-AC)
https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/oem-parts/ford-cup-holder-gr3z6313562ac/?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9Y29uc29sZSZpPUpDMTU0NzY1JnI9OCZhPWZvcmQmbz1tdXN0YW5nJnk9MjAxNyZ0PXY2JmU9My03bC12Ni1nYXM=

bcreed1983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GT, 14 F150 FX4, 17 Escape

Thanks!
The part number for just the chrome bezel is FR3Z-15A440-AC. It shows a list price of $95.48. I am a Ford parts counterman and that's directly from the parts catalog. Hope this helps

Choking_Victim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 GT PP
The part number for just the chrome bezel is FR3Z-15A440-AC. It shows a list price of $95.48. I am a Ford parts counterman and that's directly from the parts catalog. Hope this helps
Would you know/ be willing to get the part number for the bezel trim piece for a 2018 Premium GT? I have had no luck finding it. From the photos I see it doesn't looks to be included with the cup holder, nor on the whole finish panel. Thanks for any help

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Could you give me the part number for the Bullitt Tower strut brace.
Our NZ Bullitts don't have these installed at Flatrock and I think the car seems incomplete without one

Many thks
Sponsored