Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Wish they did not get lazy with the rear blackout panel, they just stuck on the Steeda letters over the stock type panel with the grooves, it should be a smooth panel no accent lines.
Sponsored

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2021 401A Security pckg 20x9 Chrome Wheel Upgrade
Okay guys, I am already working with your sales team on a package.

i live in GA. I might just drive down to Valdosta and have you guys install a full suspension package. (I already have this hood design and a wheel tire/pckg done).

I might get that front fascia and rear spoiler as well (can you wrap spoiler 3m 1080 mate black?) I don't want any power adders (would take the oil catch). The only issue is that i would have to wait until Cervini sends me their upper and lower grill inserts so we can do the fascia and grill at the same time.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome amount of goodness.
Why the HRE wheels though if the package is with Velgen wheels (at least on the grey car) :p
Customer chose the HRE wheels & Velgen wheels are part of the original package.

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Okay guys, I am already working with your sales team on a package.

i live in GA. I might just drive down to Valdosta and have you guys install a full suspension package. (I already have this hood design and a wheel tire/pckg done).

I might get that front fascia and rear spoiler as well (can you wrap spoiler 3m 1080 mate black?) I don't want any power adders (would take the oil catch). The only issue is that i would have to wait until Cervini sends me their upper and lower grill inserts so we can do the fascia and grill at the same time.
Where are you at in the South East?

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
All black is nice.

Sponsored

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Yeah, I'll take both. LOL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red California Special
It's just too many different shades of red. I love it, but it would look even better with one red.

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
Where are you at in the South East?
Augusta Ga.

If you are in Valdosta....stay safe. Maybe get that Steeda suspensioned Stang and point it into the wind and ride it out.. (it can handle 135 mph wind without leaving the ground, i have seen it do it..... :)

If you are wanting another car to play with, you can borrow mine. I have a Raptor as a daily driver. Just leave the mods on it when you return it. :)

Kidding aside, stay safe.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Any Steeda dealers up in Minnesota ?
We have several build facilities throughout the country & many dealers that we drop ship our products to. Send me your contact info & I can put you in contact with our Steeda Performance Vehicle Team - see what you may be interested in.

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Augusta Ga.

If you are in Valdosta....stay safe. Maybe get that Steeda suspensioned Stang and point it into the wind and ride it out.. (it can handle 135 mph wind without leaving the ground, i have seen it do it..... :)

If you are wanting another car to play with, you can borrow mine. I have a Raptor as a daily driver. Just leave the mods on it when you return it. :)

Kidding aside, stay safe.
You need to go full Steeda Q-Series Performance conversion on both the Mustang & Raptor - we can make that happen :)

TJ

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wish they did not get lazy with the rear blackout panel, they just stuck on the Steeda letters over the stock type panel with the grooves, it should be a smooth panel no accent lines.
I will have to ask our Performance Vehicle Team why it was done differently - these are the rear panels they usually use:

steeda-s550-mustang-q-series-rear-spoiler-satin-black-15-16-convertible-028-s550-splr-u-vrt-14.jpg

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
You need to go full Steeda Q-Series Performance conversion on both the Mustang & Raptor - we can make that happen :)

TJ
Q500 Enforcer? I can't figure out how you get that wing spoiler on and deal with those 3 giant holes in the trunk the blade spoiler leaves behind. Just give me a killer deal for the stage 1 and 2 suspension, and maybe a brake upgrade and we will deal. It is an auto so i don't need shifter and clutch. Wheels, tires, exhaust, graphics are already done. I don't care for big front splitters and i dont think the car needs more power. Shame though, it would be cool to qualify for the official badge and serialized engine plate.

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
I will have to ask our Performance Vehicle Team why it was done differently - these are the rear panels they usually use:

steeda-s550-mustang-q-series-rear-spoiler-satin-black-15-16-convertible-028-s550-splr-u-vrt-14.jpg
The plain black panel looks WAY nicer.
Sponsored