BMR vertical links
Steeda differential bushings
Sponsored

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
I only had BMR cradle lockout on my '15 and it certainly helped for wheel hop. Kept the rear end more planted. I would think bigger sway bars front/rear would help handling too.

OP
OP

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
I only had BMR cradle lockout on my '15 and it certainly helped for wheel hop. Kept the rear end more planted. I would think bigger sway bars front/rear would help handling too.
I have GT premium. But not the performance pack. Only the pp has sway bars? Do you think if I installed used pp sway bars it would help?

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
I have GT premium. But not the performance pack. Only the pp has sway bars? Do you think if I installed used pp sway bars it would help?
The PP has larger sway bars (or possibly just one of them is larger. My '15 GT PP that I bought had the stock sway bars upgraded to Steeda sway bars. It was also lowered one inch. I thought it handles really well with those upgrades and the stickier Firestone Indy 500 tires I put on. But remember the more suspension mods you add, the more you could sacrifice ride quality, so it's a balance.

If I were you, I'd probably do the Steeda sway bars and maybe the BMR lockout kit. Lowering the car looks good too but that's not mandatory.
https://lmr.com/item/ST-5551017/201...sdGryq923GH5WuHkV4XUWmJRRUwOe0rYaAtMREALw_wcB

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Yes that would definitely help wheel hop and handling. The diff bushings won’t do anything for handling and but should help your wheel hop some. Better rubber + CB005 is a good play. The vertical links should help because this piece helps resist the torque/rotational force applied to the wheel. It sort of triangulates that part of the rear suspension. The biggest culprits however are the tires and the cradle movement.

Personally I would skip the diff bushings. They do nothing for handling and make a lot noise (whine and drivetrain clunking). Their improvement on wheel hop after tires and CB005 will be minimal IMO.

You’re better served by getting some BMR minimum drop springs and PP or BMR sway bars. I would opt for the BMR sway bars if were to consider the minimum drop springs. They will offset the increase in body roll and will improve your car’s cornering ability. Some better shocks like FRPP track or similar would be a good idea too.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
It should help wheel hop on the street, but you might still get it at the drag strip with only those mods. Handling wont change much, just a tiny bit of extra traction and stability under hard power possibly.
Sponsored