OP
OP
Andy13186

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
If your engine blows with a TVS or Turbos those are at risk of damage also right? Are centrifugal supercharges basically not at risk if an engine does let go?

Also is there any difference on required maintenance between these 3? Kind of leaning toward a v7 jt trim currently. Although im not sure if tapping the plastic oil pan is do-able or not.

Street sleeper kit also looks great but there are just so many options with the turbo kits that I dont know what to get..

Would you guys say a base cast house turbo sleeper TT kit would be better than a v7 JT? What upgrades on the turbos are worthwhile? Turbo setup seems to cost about 4000$ more than a centri setup.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Id love to see some overlaid charts of a whipple, centri and turbo 2018 gt, hard to find good comparable dyno charts though.
I have exactly this. :)

I took (3) identical bone stock 2015 GT's with A6's.
With all three, power adders.

- Hellion 55mm Quick Spool kit, on 9psi
- Whipple System, with large TB, Whipple Tune
- P1X STG2 system, ProCharger tune

Pretty awesome :) And reminded me why we have so many really fast customers on pump gas. :)
I would love to do it again with 2018's, but I haven't found 2 other doner cars yet.

FYI: This was a personal project that I did, not company related. I was going to make a youtube video out of it. BUT my phone that had all of that video on it crashed, and I used to be dumb and not back up my phone to the cloud. (lesson learned) I still have the dyno graphs, but thats way borning, compared to video. :)

OP
OP
Andy13186

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
I have exactly this. :)

I took (3) identical bone stock 2015 GT's with A6's.
With all three, power adders.

- Hellion 55mm Quick Spool kit, on 9psi
- Whipple System, with large TB, Whipple Tune
- P1X STG2 system, ProCharger tune

Pretty awesome :) And reminded me why we have so many really fast customers on pump gas. :)
I would love to do it again with 2018's, but I haven't found 2 other doner cars yet.

FYI: This was a personal project that I did, not company related. I was going to make a youtube video out of it. BUT my phone that had all of that video on it crashed, and I used to be dumb and not back up my phone to the cloud. (lesson learned) I still have the dyno graphs, but thats way borning, compared to video. :)
Would like to see the graphs if you still have those. Also what procharger head unit would you recommend for my application? going for 800-1000 rwhp street driven mainly

Last edited:

foff667

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Procharged D1X
Would like to see the graphs if you still have those. Also what procharger head unit would you recommend for my application? going for 800-1000 rwhp street driven mainly
D1x will work handsomely well into the 900's, if you plan on going over 1000 wheel you'll want to look at the F series blowers.
Sponsored