Sponsored

Where to buy D1SC Procharger Tuner Kit?

bsikich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
I cannot seem to find any vendors offering the D1SC tuner kit for a 2015 GT. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Found it on Lethal's site. Wasn't looking hard enough clearly. Can't figure out how to delete this post though...
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Message Beefcake Racing on here before you purchase, to compare pricing. He has killer pricing.

For what it’s worth, I’d get the D1X headunit for the small upgrade fee.

Sponsored

OP
OP

bsikich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Message Beefcake Racing on here before you purchase, to compare pricing. He has killer pricing.

For what it’s worth, I’d get the D1X headunit for the small upgrade fee.
I'm interested in the helical gears to keep things a little less noisey. From what i've seen, the d1x does not offer helical's. Have you seen different?

OP
OP

bsikich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did a D1x from Beefcake Racing.
How do you like it? How are the straight cut gears? I'm interested in the helical gears to keep things quiet, hence why i'm opting for the d1sc. Maybe you can change my mind :)

foff667

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Procharged D1X
I'm interested in the helical gears to keep things a little less noisey. From what i've seen, the d1x does not offer helical's. Have you seen different?
D1x & helical cut gears here. So yes it does exist ;)

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I cannot seem to find any vendors offering the D1SC tuner kit for a 2015 GT. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Found it on Lethal's site. Wasn't looking hard enough clearly. Can't figure out how to delete this post though...
Here’s the link for the HO tuner kit. You then have the option to upgrade to any of the head units available.

If you have any other questions or need help placing the order just give us a shout.

We can even put together a sick package deal for everything you need and save you some $$$.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/procharger-2015-mustang-gt-p1sc-ho-tuner-kit.html
Sponsored