Sponsored

Fastest NorCal 2018 Mustang Gt N/A 10.97 At 126

growler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp
I was waiting for this answer too and thanks a lot wasn't the answer I was expecting :) maybe u can run for senate!

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Nice pass!

Who tuned it?

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Congrats! what are doing to get your car to leave at 3000rpm
youtube "10r80 transbrake", seems there is a way to activate a transbrake feature using the 10r80 and an ngauge tuner.

Paramount Speed/Shoe_tuning/PBD team
Soon new times ,tune still Work in progress .
Can't wait to see quicker times! I am sure we will see this car dip further into the 10s.:rockon:

Is paramount a vendor/shop similar to lethal? or are they the ones tuning the car?
I looked up the shop and it seems they managed window an 18+ TT 5.0 block @ 10psi.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lockdown18GT

Lockdown18GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt A10R80
youtube "10r80 transbrake", seems there is a way to activate a transbrake feature using the 10r80 and an ngauge tuner.

Can't wait to see quicker times! I am sure we will see this car dip further into the 10s.:rockon:

Is paramount a vendor/shop similar to lethal? or are they the ones tuning the car?
I looked up the shop and it seems they managed window an 18+ TT 5.0 block @ 10psi.
Thanks I’m sure we will go dip in the 10’s proving haters of the 4.09 gears wrong

OP
OP
Lockdown18GT

Lockdown18GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt A10R80

About Paramount Speed they are the best performance shop in NorCal an de about that car the motor was push to the limit had over300 1/4. Runs hit 10.9 N/A hit low 10’s with nitrous so with this bad ass turbo kit garret Armageddon I think that the name capable of 1600 hp so they engine already beat up gave up lol

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
What are the 4.09s like on the street?

OP
OP
Lockdown18GT

Lockdown18GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt A10R80
What are the 4.09s like on the street?
For my taste awesome in the freeway it’s just drive normal I think the key its the tune , at the track it’s a beast but also the tune it’s very important shift point got it be on point

Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
For my taste awesome in the freeway it’s just drive normal I think the key its the tune , at the track it’s a beast but also the tune it’s very important shift point got it be on point
What about city driving? Just wondering how useless 1st/2nd are etc

Edit: apologies for de-railing the thread. Just trying to work out if a gear swap would be better for me than a converter in the future

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT

Edit: apologies for de-railing the thread. Just trying to work out if a gear swap would be better for me than a converter in the future
what gear is in the car? Assuming 3.55's running more gear will be useless as you are traction limited on regular radials as is. For the track I suggest running the lightest wheel you can afford and a 26" Hoosier drag radial, its less work and headache Vs a gear change.

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Listen to those shifts!!!!!

Nice man!

OP
OP
Lockdown18GT

Lockdown18GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt A10R80

Well the tune make them shift quick so the gears don’t hang like the stock tune use to do it drives smooth really

OP
OP
Lockdown18GT

Lockdown18GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt A10R80
what gear is in the car? Assuming 3.55's running more gear will be useless as you are traction limited on regular radials as is. For the track I suggest running the lightest wheel you can afford and a 26" Hoosier drag radial, its less work and headache Vs a gear change.
Your choice man not mine lol n I love this set up but thanks for the advise btw traction it’s an issue yes but it’s a beast n btw I’m basically stock suspension so with the bmr magic n Viking shocks will cure that issue n better times to come
Sponsored