Sponsored

St Pete tire shop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Performance Package Ecoboost
I am new to the St Pete area and looking for a shop that can handle tire rotations and oil changes.
I have a 2018 ecoboost with performance pack and I've been to two shops trying to get a rotation and both told me they didn't want to do it for fear of scratching the wells around the lug nuts and didn't like having to deal with the high torque spec.
I come from a family that owns several tire shops in KY and IN and realize the problems that some wheels can cause but taking one's time and being careful handles most of those and with today's equipment this doesn't seem to me like it should be a problem. There are a lot of S550's on the road.
Anyone have a recommendation for a shop that can handle the tire rotations as well as a new set when the time comes. I would also like to find a good shop for oil changes. One-stop shopping would be best
Sponsored

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
I have very limited experience with shops in that area, however I had a flat tire from road debris on 275 just north of St Pete. I pulled into the nearest Tires Plus and they took good care of me.

OP
OP
larrysutherland
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Performance Package Ecoboost
Try Platinum Wrench
Thanks for the tips. I called Platinum Wrench yesterday and they suggested that I run it in this morning and they would get right on it. I went in around 0830 and they took it right in changed the oil with full synthetic and rotated the tires. Price was very fair and seems like a friendly and competent shop.
Sponsored