Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
yikes. My blend is this Thursday 10/4. They better have a digital dash and magride laying around lol.
Sponsored

racrguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
yikes. My blend is this Thursday 10/4. They better have a digital dash and magride laying around lol.
If they've got a build date for you, I'd imagine they've got the parts in-house or are supposed to take delivery of the parts in time to build your car. My blend date is tomorrow. I can't wait!

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
October will officially be the longest month ever lol.

racrguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Man! You ain't said nothin' but a word.

Edit: that phrase essentially means "You ain't lyin'."

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
So, I looked at my blend date on the sticker. It says today. Status says “in production” and has been since 9/17? Is this normal? Anyone know how to interpret?

Sponsored

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
holy crap, they can assemble a car in < 1 work day? wow.

racrguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
holy crap, they can assemble a car in < 1 work day? wow.
I believe from start to end it takes something like 7 hours, but keep in mind that's not man hours. Way back in the day I used to build mobile homes, from beginning to end it would take 1 day to build one, but hundreds if not thousands of man hours to complete.

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Now awaiting shipment
15A63AAD-0B3D-4713-8B42-0C8DDD3DFB01.jpeg
Omg! I just got the same type of email saying status changed to awaiting shipment! There is hope :)

Anyone know the typical time a car spends this status before moving to in transit?

racrguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Omg! I just got the same type of email saying status changed to awaiting shipment! There is hope :)

Anyone know the typical time a car spends this status before moving to in transit?
I got mine at about 3 this morning. Here's to hoping for a quick and drama free delivery!

Sponsored

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a

I got mine at about 3 this morning. Here's to hoping for a quick and drama free delivery!
mine went to awaiting shipment on aug 10 and arrived at my dealer in southern KY by convoy on Aug 24. Cotus never updated to in transit until after I had the car. It changed the original delivery date from Aug 22 to Aug 18 which gave me false hope bc it was radio silence until my sales guy texted me the pictures I posted on page 48. I even got an email update a few days after delivery saying it would be delivered by Aug 30! Weird. But hang in there & stay excited. We've had ours for over a month now and are taking it to the beach next week - its been a blast to drive.

kkjjkk12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
So how do you get alerts ? Did you just keep checking until your vehicle was in COTUS and once it’s loaded you can set up alerts for it ?