Sponsored

need boost! Vette walking away from my 18

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
2018 mustang just went 10.7@129. 3.15 gears. 94 pump gas. So much for the camaro being faster. Timeslips are posted in drag section.
You mean that Canadian guy? You going to list the whole mod list? Or minimize it? 6gen been 10.7@128. Most likely less mods.

The Mustang can’t turn?
No really... not when you get in a real driver's car like a Vette.

No, I dont have Vette envy. I could have wrote the check. I chose to buy the mustang base model and supercharge it and still be over 10K less than the base model vette. Besides, at 49 Im not all gray yet and the vettes are definitely the all gray crowd!
Well well... you are older than me and here I am with a C7 Grand Sport. Don't wait man! Get into one and you won't turn back! :)

Pretty sure the A10 is faster and the MT82 is a wash depending on driver.

And the Camaro is also lighter as well correct? By a good 100lbs or more.
A10 isn't faster. 6gen has been 11.77 bone stock... 18 5.0 A10 has been 11.83 bone stock. They are fairly close mod for mod NA until the Camaro adds a cam. With boost, the 5.0 has the advantage for now. Fueling is an issue cost wise on the LT motors. You should try a Camaro 1LE at VIR like the GT350 and Focus.. you may become a Camaro fan. Better yet, try a Grand Sport... you won't turn back :inlove:
Sponsored

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
2018 mustang just went 10.7@129. 3.15 gears. 94 pump gas. So much for the camaro being faster. Timeslips are posted in drag section.
That is a good time tho. All this close racing makes it better for all of us. I am waiting to laugh at the dealers who try to charge ADM on the new GT500s... yes.. I may perchance get one

But either way.. my GS has been quicker.. soo. :devil:

Turbolag87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My18 gt
That is a good time tho. All this close racing makes it better for all of us. I am waiting to laugh at the dealers who try to charge ADM on the new GT500s... yes.. I may perchance get one

But either way.. my GS has been quicker.. soo. :devil:
I think all he has is full exhaust aggressive 94 tune and suspension

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I think all he has is full exhaust aggressive 94 tune and suspension
Yeah I saw his list... Weight reduction, Suspension mods, No seats other than driver seat .. 3725lbs raceweight with 200lb driver... meaning its a 3500lb car... he is damn near as light as my Vette Lol... but hey.. whatever floats the boat on "just a couple mods" :clap:

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
You mean that Canadian guy? You going to list the whole mod list? Or minimize it? 6gen been 10.7@128. Most likely less mods.
There you go assuming again. I sent ULTRAZLS1 a private message on the camaro6g sight. Congratulating him on his 10.7 run. (hes the Camaro guy you keep bringing up) Why don’t you message him and get his opinion on if he thinks the 18 Mustang is any slower than the Camaro. Or........maybe ask him for his full mod list. Then compare it to Steph93lx. (the Canadian guy). I bet both of them will be very honest with you. Then you won’t have to sound so misinformed.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Real drivers car? Are you a retard?
You want a good laugh. Just read this dudes older posts. He went from hating GM. And talkin sh!t on Camaros. To being their biggest fan. I can’t wait to see what bandwagon he hops on next. I fully expect to see a post from him in six months. I drive a Kia and they are the best Eva......................:crazy:

Reactions: Why

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Real drivers car? Are you a retard?
No.. I am speaking facts. No Mustang in existence can compete with the C7 Corvettes with equal drivers on a road course. My Grand Sport would bitch slap a GT350R.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You want a good laugh. Just read this dudes older posts. He went from hating GM. And talkin sh!t on Camaros. To being their biggest fan. I can’t wait to see what bandwagon he hops on next. I fully expect to see a post from him in six months. I drive a Kia and they are the best Eva......................:crazy:
I didn't hate GM. I like having fun and talking shit. I don't get butthurt. Unfortunately when the 6gen Camaros first came out we laughed at their lackluster tuned performance because the tuners sucked. That's a thing of the past. And once I drove my Grand Sport.. yeah it was all over. It's a real car.

I won't buy Kia... I always step up... just like I did from my Mustang.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Don't get all serr-uss mang. Having fun here :)

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
How ever you wanna try to spin it. But your old posts tell a different tale.:giggle:

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
You should try a Camaro 1LE at VIR like the GT350 and Focus.. you may become a Camaro fan. Better yet, try a Grand Sport... you won't turn back :inlove:
If it were only a track car/weekend toy I might.

However as a DD the Camaro and Vette just don't make the cut for obvious reasons.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
If it were only a track car/weekend toy I might.

However as a DD the Camaro and Vette just don't make the cut for obvious reasons.
You would be surprised how daily driveable the Vette is... Of course I can understand with kids etc a 2 seater isn't ideal. But the ride is not the washboard rough ride of past models. I have driven my GS more than 24k miles in the past 15months... Drive the truck mostly when rainy etc but take every chance I can to run to the mountains on the weekends I don't work.

Camaro.. Mustang... Same cars.. different companies. Personally am not against having a 18+ 5.0 with some boost.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
You would be surprised how daily driveable the Vette is... Of course I can understand with kids etc a 2 seater isn't ideal. But the ride is not the washboard rough ride of past models. I have driven my GS more than 24k miles in the past 15months... Drive the truck mostly when rainy etc but take every chance I can to run to the mountains on the weekends I don't work.

Camaro.. Mustang... Same cars.. different companies. Personally am not against having a 18+ 5.0 with some boost.
For me it is not the ride quality or kids, it is the scraping on the front end on driveways and climbing in and out every day.
Sponsored