Sponsored

BULLITT

Oz6Gstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Considering' MY19 Mustang GT, AMG A45, NC MX5
Given how Ford operate, these dealers may be taking short term gain over long term.... Well, loss.

From what I know the dealers were under strict instructions not to mark up the vehicles. Those dealers might end up with restrictions on special cars in the future.

Does anyone know if the full Bullitt allocation to Australia has sold out?
Sponsored

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
Does anyone know if the full Bullitt allocation to Australia has sold out?
Yes it has but if you ring around you may strike gold on a cancelled order but that would be highly unlikely.

Sponsored

StefD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing yet
I'm trying to find some definitive info regarding the height of Magneride cars compared to stock suspension cars. I have a client who is ordering a Bullitt and is changing his driveway to accommodate the Bullitt in his garage. Is there a difference in height from Magneride cars to standard suspension vehicles?

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
My understanding is that magneride cars are about an inch to an inch and a half lower from what I have been told.

Daved_XB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
1978 RS Camaro, 1975 XB Coupe, 1972 Challenger R/T, 1969 GTO
Just checked online this morning & my Window sticker was uploaded, so looking at the blend date mine gets built on the 15th of this month now. What I can't seem to make out is the limited edition dash number from the window sticker as I've noticed that they don't follow the last numbers of the VIN like the old XC Cobra's did.

Does anyone know how I get that number? is it a hidden detail on the sticker somewhere or is that just a surprise for me on the day of delivery?

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Surprise.

Can't get it unless you know someone on the assembly line.

Sponsored

Daved_XB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Hmmm I notice that you have your Build number Phil... so you have the car already or did you have someone on the inside?

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Hmmm I notice that you have your Build number Phil... so you have the car already or did you have someone on the inside?
I was on holiday (cruising round Kauai in a convertible GT) when the car came off the Titania and was delivered to the dealer
They took a couple of photos and gave me the build number at the same time.
I collected it this Monday morning, so 3 days now and its bloody wonderful, particularly the magneride and the gearbox, clutch and cue ball shifter

Daved_XB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on getting the car already... I'm jealous, glad to hear it's living up to expectations.. oh & feel free to share pics :like:

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I was on holiday (cruising round Kauai in a convertible GT) when the car came off the Titania and was delivered to the dealer
They took a couple of photos and gave me the build number at the same time.
I collected it this Monday morning, so 3 days now and its bloody wonderful, particularly the magneride and the gearbox, clutch and cue ball shifter
Congratulations:like: photos please