Lubner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Great numbers car is sweet an a stick too!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
get it!!

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck running 9s in a stick car on 20s..

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
Good luck running 9s in a stick car on 20s..
It won't be easy... but with a lot less power I went the 10.4 posted above with a 1.89 60ft. Went a 6.98@111 in the 1/8 and 145 in the quarter(35mph back half lol). 2 tenths off 60 should do it..... Just gotta drive it. That pass was a bog, so I know I have to ride clutch a little harder and keep RPMS up....
10.44.jpg

Sponsored

HRSEPLA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
A Bunch
Definitely will be a handful finessing it out but you'll get it!

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I will be at the NMRA Event this weekend and will stop by and check out your ride.
Congrats on all your hard work.

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will be at the NMRA Event this weekend and will stop by and check out your ride.
Congrats on all your hard work.
I look forward to meeting you. Thank you!

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
Good shit bro!! Now go have fun with it.

95civic2005

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Debating on heading to BG this weekend as well. Would love to check your car out! I’m from the NKY area so hopefully I’ll be able to see your car soon at Edgewater or a meet and greet!

Very nice build sir!

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
It won't be easy... but with a lot less power I went the 10.4 posted above with a 1.89 60ft. Went a 6.98@111 in the 1/8 and 145 in the quarter(35mph back half lol). 2 tenths off 60 should do it..... Just gotta drive it. That pass was a bog, so I know I have to ride clutch a little harder and keep RPMS up....
10.44.jpg
What clutch do you have in it now ?
RXT ?
Why 20’s /radials . Are you driving to there ?
I know you know you are more likely to break something in the drive line with that radial/less side wall .
Just use a 28 inch slick(bettet still 15 inch tires ) and skinnies .
I gave up chasing that 9’s in mine (KB car ) after going 10.0 last year ... at least for this year . I think it takes a lot of seat time figuring it out and I have been to busy using the easy bottom (and having fun doing so ) with my auto’s .
At least your set up has the 1/8 mile speed .I was at 6.5@107 but picking up to 40 mph on the back end with my lazy 2.66 first gear Magnum/3.31 rear end.
I thought I had the ticket when I swapped in the 4.10’a then non hub sprung RXT clutch died . Swapped to the hub spring version and then motor started loosing coolant . I will find out soon but it’s either a head gasket or the block cracked again (just like the last one)in the valley . I already have the spare BES built but decided to
forgoe the partial fill .
Hope I don’t regret it if the same thing happens to it (if I use it it will be the third block in this car after the original )

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Debating on heading to BG this weekend as well. Would love to check your car out! I’m from the NKY area so hopefully I’ll be able to see your car soon at Edgewater or a meet and greet!

Very nice build sir!
Come on down or I’m sure we will meet locally.

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What clutch do you have in it now ?
RXT ?
Why 20’s /radials . Are you driving to there ?
I know you know you are more likely to break something in the drive line with that radial/less side wall .
Just use a 28 inch slick(bettet still 15 inch tires ) and skinnies .
I gave up chasing that 9’s in mine (KB car ) after going 10.0 last year ... at least for this year . I think it takes a lot of seat time figuring it out and I have been to busy using the easy bottom (and having fun doing so ) with my auto’s .
At least your set up has the 1/8 mile speed .I was at 6.5@107 but picking up to 40 mph on the back end with my lazy 2.66 first gear Magnum/3.31 rear end.
I thought I had the ticket when I swapped in the 4.10’a then non hub sprung RXT clutch died . Swapped to the hub spring version and then motor started loosing coolant . I will find out soon but it’s either a head gasket or the block cracked again (just like the last one)in the valley . I already have the spare BES built but decided to
forgoe the partial fill .
Hope I don’t regret it if the same thing happens to it (if I use it it will be the third block in this car after the original )
I have a Mantic triple disc in it now. The radials are because my budget is shot and I’m just going to save for weld beadlocks and 18” front skinnies, but it’s not in the budget right now. In the video I posted it was smooth.... it just takes a lot of throttle control! Lol

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Gotcha.
I could send a pair of 17 wheels with Hoosier slicks with my buddy (my Ford tech ) who is going to be racing if you want . Lol
I would love to see you run that number .
I assume you have a PP hence the need for 18’s in front. I would send those too but I will be using them this weekend .

Any plans for a brake swap so you can run 15 inch wheels in the back or are you sticking with the 17’s ?
May be swap those big brakes up front too . Aerospace’s has a very streetable front set but you can only run 17’s .
I think the Baer fronts are less streetable (still work enough ) but you can run 15’s .
What are your IAT’s like at those boost levels or do you have an ice tank ?
Sponsored