Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
So I go to take Blaze out (been in the garage for 9 days while I was on vacation) and the digital dash is black and it doesn't show anything. Also, before I went on vacation my active exhaust wasn't working. So he's going to the dealer tomorrow to (hopefully) get both fixed. AND I hurt my foot while on vacation so when it rains it pours that's what they say.
Sponsored

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
So I go to take Blaze out (been in the garage for 9 days while I was on vacation) and the digital dash is black and it doesn't show anything. Also, before I went on vacation my active exhaust wasn't working. So he's going to the dealer tomorrow to (hopefully) get both fixed. AND I hurt my foot while on vacation so when it rains it pours that's what they say.
Wow, one thing you could try is unplugging the battery, leave it disconnected for a few minutes then reconnect and see if things are working again. Sorry to hear about your foot, hopefully it heals quickly.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, one thing you could try is unplugging the battery, leave it disconnected for a few minutes then reconnect and see if things are working again. Sorry to hear about your foot, hopefully it heals quickly.
I'm going to have my dad try that when he gets home. Thanks. I'm giving it a couple more days if it doesn't feel any better then to the Dr I go. :(

Edit: My father doesn't want to do it. He said it's not easy to get to.

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
I'm going to have my dad try that when he gets home. Thanks. I'm giving it a couple more days if it doesn't feel any better then to the Dr I go. :(

Edit: My father doesn't want to do it. He said it's not easy to get to.
LOL!! It's only a few pins holding on a cover.

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Premium GT, 2013 Taurus SHO, F-350 Crewcab FX4 Lariat 4x4
I was thinking, wasn't there a TSB on the digital dash system released a month or so back?

Sponsored

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They ended up calling my dad yesterday (don't know how they got his number) and said the part is on back order and won't be here till next month. I just want my car back. I've been driving my dad's SUV and it's so slow. I miss my car!:crying:
Sponsored