Sponsored

Steeda competition duel rate springs.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I had the very first set of these installed on a customer car. Not that that matters. But anyway, I love them!

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
If you like the stock ride hight stay with stock springs and they handle great all around.

If you have aftermarket wheels with more aggressive offset the eibachs will rub on the inner fender liners because the rate is 200lbs just like stock but the car lowers more than an inch. I have no idea what eibach was thinking making these springs.
Not to be that guy. But I feel like your opinion on springs seems to change a lot I vaguely remember you speaking highly of eibach

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Not to be that guy. But I feel like your opinion on springs seems to change a lot I vaguely remember you speaking highly of eibach
He don't drive his car . He just works on IT ..................

OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350

The eibachs are good springs no dout. But if you are running aftermarket wheels with more aggressive offset they will rub on the fender liners.

With factory wheels I would suggest going with the eibachs if you don't track it. They drive better than the frpp for sure. They are more balanced front and back unlike the frpp that the rear is much softer than the front.

I have also mentioned in my previous thread and the eibachs are not meant for track use as the spring rate up front is same as stock and lowers more than an inch.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
These are all my personal opinion. I spent my own money and test out these springs.

From all of these springs i like the steeda rate and the eibachs lowering. That is why I am going with coilovers.

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
You are going to have to do the research about geometry correction and have to purchase the parts that will give your GT 350 a corrected roll center with coilovers and dependent upon the amount of lowering .
We don't want you rolling over your GT 350 because the CG is to high or loss of stability because you ruined a perfectly factory configured magna ride .
We have some very enlightened threads on various suspension builds that give thorough in depth theories to help us get an understanding of the pieces needed to accomplish a stable platform that will not kill us .. check out the @TheLion threads @BmacIL and so on . Me I am taking it slow .

Stunt1o1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Altima - daily
If you track your car alot go with the steeda.

Looks, eibach

Frpp, track and street

Bmr, never installed it
Did you try the eibach before?

Stunt1o1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Altima - daily
These are all my personal opinion. I spent my own money and test out these springs.

From all of these springs i like the steeda rate and the eibachs lowering. That is why I am going with coilovers.
What coilovers do they make for our cars?

OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
What coilovers do they make for our cars?
You can use any regular mustang coilovers as long as you change out the rear arms.

I am going with kw clubsport 3 way
Sponsored