Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
hamzah596,
As you can see with with the crude picture I posted, the valance was designed to use Roush quad tip muffler or similar. The Corsa dual tip on the single tip muffler is the wrong offset for the MP concepts and the Roush valance.

View attachment 305926
muffler 2.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
You are correct. Not sure if American muscle knows what they’re doing but they said it should’ve worked. Anyways I returned it and selling the tips.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
You could also go to a shop and have your muffler hangers fixed. It's as simple as welding it in a new position to get them centered how you would have needed.

joshy5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
wow buddy, thank you for going thru the leg work tho, def saved me from ordering. hope all works out...

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I have the Roush valance, and it's garbage. Installation sucks (I still have nightmares about putting a screw through the plastic), the instructions are flat out wrong, and it just doesn't fit well. I wish I had just spent the money and gotten a GT350 valance for my quads, or at least the MP Concepts.

JR
I wonder if you received different instructions than I did? The install is definitely time consuming, but the instructions and template worked fine for me and the valance fits great and the Corsa quads line up perfectly.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AmericanV8Guy

AmericanV8Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, 2016 Corvette C7 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Well. I got it. It does not fit very well. Quality is good but not as I thought. I will be returning this. Also it is a two piece design. There is a piece on the side that you have to attach to attach it to the wheel well area. Also the bottom holes for push pins on that extra piece is not made correctly
Thanks for taking the time to post the pics as well as a brief review of the product. Not sure why I didn't receive notifications as I created the thread and it's still marked as "watched"..... Still figuring this site out.....
Well, I do have to say that I am disappointed with the results. I was also wondering if the Corsa quads would truly fit, due to their "unique" offset. I was the one to ask the question on AM, and they did in fact answer that "this valance is made to work with all aftermarket quad exhaust systems". I did notice a new REAL review on AM (not those f*ing fake ones that litter the site just to get an extra buck) that said that the quality of the product was subpar.... Maybe that was you?? Thanks again for saving me from the headache of discovering this problem myself. I am sorry that it did not work out in the end, especially for your sake, as well as the fact that I was really excited to hopefully have a decent looking and functional quad exhaust system. Guess I will be sticking with the RTR diffuser for the time being, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

cookymunster_gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt grabber blue
joshy5oh,
I'm not sure the offset of the Corsa, one into two tips would work. I am using 2018 dual tip mufflers. IMO the new MP concept lower valance offers the best option. You can run a true quad tip exhaust on a 15 -17 Mustang premium without destroying your bumper. The Roush valance is the only option for those who have a 15 -17 Mustang with a base bumper.
The 18 mufflers fit the 350 valance? I was thinking about getting a 350 valance and bumper at the end of this month , what exhaust do you think would work?

Greek6486

@Gt_supercharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

cookymunster_gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)

Vil Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
European Mustang GT 2017 pack premium
I wonder if you received different instructions than I did? The install is definitely time consuming, but the instructions and template worked fine for me and the valance fits great and the Corsa quads line up perfectly.
Hello Jeff,

Would you give us the instructions you received with the valance an the exhaust to see where are the difficulties before order? And photographies?
Thank you.

Sponsored

cookymunster_gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
Hello Jeff,

Would you give us the instructions you received with the valance an the exhaust to see where are the difficulties before order? And photographies?
Thank you.
Cj pony parts has a detailed video

cookymunster_gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
CJ pony parts doesn't sell this valence, so they can't show any difficulties to fit it with the Corsa exhaust.
The Corsa quads won’t fit the 350 valance in general the off set is designed for the roush valance. You could have a exhaust shop modify your corsas from the axle back portion so that it Lines up but I personally wouldn’t cut up a Corsa cat back, so next option you can try is mod the quads or pick up a cheap set on eBay and have them fabricate a clamp on pipe that connects the tips to the axle back but at a angle where it lines up to the holes in the valance. I ended up buying a oem valance for cheap and replaced the phonie tips with some black chrome tips but I had a custom exhaust fabricated for me

Vil Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
European Mustang GT 2017 pack premium
The Corsa quads won’t fit the 350 valance in general the off set is designed for the roush valance. You could have a exhaust shop modify your corsas from the axle back portion so that it Lines up but I personally wouldn’t cut up a Corsa cat back, so next option you can try is mod the quads or pick up a cheap set on eBay and have them fabricate a clamp on pipe that connects the tips to the axle back but at a angle where it lines up to the holes in the valance. I ended up buying a oem valance for cheap and replaced the phonie tips with some black chrome tips but I had a custom exhaust fabricated for me
I'm not interested buy GT350 quad tips valance but only by this one (MP Concepts) for pack performance bumper, and I would like to understand why Jeff's FRC fit it well with a Corsa quad tips exhaust and why hanzah596 do not.

And is there other people who fit them well?
398118_alt2-jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

mmarfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Competition Orange
I just got some ‘18 mufflers and am wondering if this will work?
Sponsored