Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

gbgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Manual V6 Mustang Coupe
See below for a copy and paste form another thread. Material hold is used when an order is placed for a vehicle that is not available to be built. You can have an Unscheduled Clean order that is waiting on Commodities (Parts or materials as you call them) The below is from someone else but is the same info I have gotten from my dealer and also ford chat.
Many thanks for the clarifications.
Sponsored

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Silly question, I just got back from my Dealer and he stated the information has changed from "Unscheduled / Clean" to "In order / unscheduled". He checked this on Monday. I am wondering if this means the order will be picked up Thursday when all other orders are normally picked up and I could expect a Vin and an EDD soonish. What are your thoughts?
From my experience I believe what you said to be true. Mine went in order processing and then on Friday of that week I was told it was scheduled to week of 10/1.

If you get scheduled on Thursday you will be schedule in week of 11/05 and I would guess a EDD of about 11/30 + or - because the holiday in the middle of that.

Grey03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Raptor, 2021 BMW M340i
Yes with MagneRide
Thanks! Just wondering, as I ordered my car before you and it's not scheduled to be built until the middle of October. I ordered the magneride also.

GTFURY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, PP1, 401A, A10, Magneride
Checked with Ford today and I'm scheduled for a 10/17 build date. Fully loaded GT with Magnaride as well, ordered on 7/13.

Last edited:

Vicky_Sidhu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vicky
Vehicle(s)
Nissan platinum

Sponsored

RaceHorseV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cobra, 2004 Cobra, 2019 GT
Checked with Ford today and I'm scheduled for a 10/17 build date. Fully loaded GT with Magnaride as well, ordered on 7/13.
GTFURY, I got my GT in orange fury last month and I still just stare at it in my garage sometimes. Coolest car I've owned and I've had more than a few. Enjoy staring at yours when it come in ;-)

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
hmm..checked cotus and the new ford tracker website this morning...apparently im in production now?

Dealer had shown me the "Schedule to day" date was 10/2/18?

O well. not complaining, just a bit confused because I thought i wasnt supposed to be in production until October second?

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
hmm..checked cotus and the new ford tracker website this morning...apparently im in production now?

Dealer had shown me the "Schedule to day" date was 10/2/18?

O well. not complaining, just a bit confused because I thought i wasnt supposed to be in production until October second?
I had 10/4 production start date a while back and the EDD of 10/30, I went to ford chat this time, and they responded that no more build date anymore, only date left is EDD and could no longer verify the 10/4 build date, they said because it is now "In Production: Sent to Plant"

SGRO5.0's

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2014 F150
I ordered mine on 7/13 and still have nothing in Cotus. I spoke to my dealer yesterday and had him call the regional manager. He said that no dealer in my region has any allocation for Aug or Sept. He did say that they won't give him allocation until sometime in Oct. From what I can tell, that means, I probably won't see my car until Dec sometime. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to speed up the process? 5 months for a special order is a lot different from the 6-8 weeks my salesman told me when we made the deal.

racrguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I ordered mine on 7/13 and still have nothing in Cotus. I spoke to my dealer yesterday and had him call the regional manager. He said that no dealer in my region has any allocation for Aug or Sept. He did say that they won't give him allocation until sometime in Oct. From what I can tell, that means, I probably won't see my car until Dec sometime. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to speed up the process? 5 months for a special order is a lot different from the 6-8 weeks my salesman told me when we made the deal.
Unfortunately 4-5 months seems to be the going rate. I ordered 6/18 with a 10/23 EDD

Question for everyone else who have already received their cars: how long did they stay on the “In Production” status, much like Mustangpursuit, mine already shows in production with a window sticker blend date of 10/2.

Sponsored

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
Unfortunately 4-5 months seems to be the going rate. I ordered 6/18 with a 10/23 EDD

Question for everyone else who have already received their cars: how long did they stay on the “In Production” status, much like Mustangpursuit, mine already shows in production with a window sticker blend date of 10/2.
I had a blend date of 8/1, it went into production 7/24 and completed production on 8/6. I think I remember seeing that a car goes into production about a week before the blend date.

kkjjkk12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Is this the place to go for order checks? My dealer told me my order wouldn’t get in until January/February because of the MagneRide. Basically every Bullitt order that comes in takes priority over my car. Really would like to know where my order is with Ford but Cote’s says nothing. My first dealer had my deposits and order for 3 weeks before realizing the “forgot” to submit it. Idek if I really have a mustang coming tbh. Help?

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Have you seen your DORA? With your name order number and details of the car you ordered? You can go to https://fmcchat.ford.dxcdynamics.co...parts.ford.com&session=58-1485974158852&SID=1 and chat with them about the order. At least you will know it is in. Your dealer probably has no idea what they are talking about with the magneride wait till Jan or Feb. Depending on when you ordered I would guess you will see movement in a month and a half to two months.

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
You can also check out blue oval forums for ford employees that will give status updates for you. Click here. But read the rules and follow them to make your tracking easier.
Sponsored