Sponsored

Anyone looking to go louder in AZ with Corsa?

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Hey AZ. Just wondering if anyone with a Corsa Sports cat back or touring AB is looking to go louder with the AB from the Extreme. Sounds great on stock mani but now with LTH cold starts are a bit much. Just looking to swap out if anyone is interested. We could just keep existing tips to avoid any fitment issues. Will post in the classifieds as well but figured I would start with the local crew.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tammaro21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 performance package mustang gt
Hey AZ. Just wondering if anyone with a Corsa Sports cat back or touring AB is looking to go louder with the AB from the Extreme. Sounds great on stock mani but now with LTH cold starts are a bit much. Just looking to swap out if anyone is interested. We could just keep existing tips to avoid any fitment issues. Will post in the classifieds as well but figured I would start with the local crew.
Do you still have the corsa extreme that you want to trade? I have a corsa sport axel back that I’d be willing to swap...lemme know

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Do you still have the corsa extreme that you want to trade? I have a corsa sport axel back that I’d be willing to swap...lemme know
If you have the sports axle back that's the same setup on the Extreme catback ( sport axleback + double x) where the sports catback is the touring axleback + double x.

Tammaro21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you have the sports axle back that's the same setup on the Extreme catback ( sport axleback + double x) where the sports catback is the touring axleback + double x.
I’m slightly confused but correct me if I’m wrong. You’re saying that the extreme is the same as the sport and it wouldn’t make a difference if we swapped?

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
I’m slightly confused but correct me if I’m wrong. You’re saying that the extreme is the same as the sport and it wouldn’t make a difference if we swapped?
No problem.

Extreme catback = sports axleback + double x pipe
Sports catback = touring axleback + double x pipe

So if you have the sports axleback we have the same muffler setup and swapping wouldn't make a difference for either of us in this case. Hopefully that makes sense.

Someone with the touring axleback (or sport catback) that is the swap so they could go louder and I quieter.

Sponsored

Tammaro21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem.

Extreme catback = sports axleback + double x pipe
Sports catback = touring axleback + double x pipe

So if you have the sports axleback we have the same muffler setup and swapping wouldn't make a difference for either of us in this case. Hopefully that makes sense.

Someone with the touring axleback (or sport catback) that is the swap so they could go louder and I quieter.
Ahhh I see...thanks for the clarification!!

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)

Tammaro21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Question, why don’t we just swap the entire exhaust from the cat back. I had the American racing headers and this exhaust on my car and it sounded amazing. I can send you a video of what it sounded like if you want

Tammaro21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m Going with a turbo on my car so I am not going to need headers hence why I want to get rid of the sport cat back and get more sound with the extreme

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Question, why don’t we just swap the entire exhaust from the cat back. I had the American racing headers and this exhaust on my car and it sounded amazing. I can send you a video of what it sounded like if you want
I have ARH LTH with direct connect for the Corsa mid pipe so didnt want to mess with the mid pipe. But that said you just mentioned sport catback, if that is actually the case then you would indeed have the touring mufflers. Do you mind sharing the link where you purchased or the product number? That would be the easiest way to confirm. And sure share a vid if you have one let's hear your setup!

Are you going Hellion or what FI are you going to?
Sponsored