Sponsored

Lowering Springs...what else while there?

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
I have an appointment set for BMR minimum drop springs for my 18 GT PP1 Vert. It's a semi-daily street car with occasional aggressive back roads and highway ramps. I'm on 19x10's with 275/40 MP4S all around.

What else makes sense to do while it's on the rack? I'm thinking BMR CB010 and Steeda IRS alignment?

I really don't have any major complaints with the car. I believe the 2018 suspension revisions probably tuned a lot of the prior issues out. The only thing I notice is a bit of weirdness out of the rear. It seems to "fold over" or just be a bit disconnected at times which is where I'm hoping for improvement from the CB010.
Sponsored

codesx100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
I have an appointment set for BMR minimum drop springs for my 18 GT PP1 Vert. It's a semi-daily street car with occasional aggressive back roads and highway ramps. I'm on 19x10's with 275/40 MP4S all around.

What else makes sense to do while it's on the rack? I'm thinking BMR CB010 and Steeda IRS alignment?

I really don't have any major complaints with the car. I believe the 2018 suspension revisions probably tuned a lot of the prior issues out. The only thing I notice is a bit of weirdness out of the rear. It seems to "fold over" or just be a bit disconnected at times which is where I'm hoping for improvement from the CB010.
I just ordered a CB005 for my 18. From reading around here I would go with either steeda's stop the hop kit or BMR CB005/010 w/ the steeda irs alignment for cb005 and either their new brace system or the Ford performance toe to link bushings and see

OP
OP
sdiver68

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
I would recommend BMR CB005, FRPP toe/knuckle bearing and FRPP dampers
Cant do CB005 on a Vert so substitute CB010 and FRPP TK bearings. Thanks!

Last edited:

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Pop for good bump stops. Trimming your stock ones is fine, and I've had mine this way for year, but alas I am installing the Steeda adjustable pieces with my next set of springs to eliminate any probability of issues. For around $50 or so it's an easy thing to get.

I can't speak for 2018 PP1 dampers, but if they are anything like my 2016 pieces I would invest now in good aftermarket dampers and be done. I love my Steeda ProActions. Pair them up with the shock mounts and you'll have one smooth ride.