Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Quoted from the guy that uploaded the photo:

1. No Bullitt strut brace over engine
2. No interior extra gauges
3. Interior quality not as good as 2018 GT Custom pack cars - e.g. you don’t get leather wrapped centre console.

I don't think he'd mind me repeating it here

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Well no surprise on the gauges or strut brace, see they even saved money by not fitting a engine cover

daven2505

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jag XKR, Edge Sport,On order RHD Bullitt Full spec
Well no surprise on the gauges or strut brace, see they even saved money by not fitting a engine cover
With the above missing I will not be going forward with my car. I didn’t buy the standard GT because I didn’t like the 3 air vents so now it’s confirmed they are not coming with the gauge pack, strut brace and now no leather on center what a f@@k up by Ford. All this after I had a email from Ford UK stating these items would be included. Not happy at all.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
With the above missing I will not be going forward with my car. I didn’t buy the standard GT because I didn’t like the 3 air vents so now it’s confirmed they are not coming with the gauge pack, strut brace and now no leather on center what a f@@k up by Ford. All this after I had a email from Ford UK stating these items would be included. Not happy at all.
on a positive at least the GT350 IM/TB/CAI are on it :)

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
15-17 cover should fit you can see the standoffs for it just the silly 18 ufo that doesn't fit

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Curious
It’s not the stock gt350 im. The vacuum actuators for the imrc are different. The stock one nearly fouls the plastic panel in front of the wipers. This one must have relocated that assembly.

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Curious
It’s not the stock gt350 im. The vacuum actuators for the imrc are different. The stock one nearly fouls the plastic panel in front of the wipers. This one must have relocated that assembly.
350IM on a different motor though as this is the 18 motor not the 15-17 coyote motor. so could have moved a few things around and what not.

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
350IM on a different motor though as this is the 18 motor not the 15-17 coyote motor. so could have moved a few things around and what not.
There are pictures in the US section of a euro model french Bullitt with strut brace intact....

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Anyone with a keen eye spot any important differences

UK Bullitt

first-uk-bullitt-engine-jpg.jpg

US Bullitt

20180907_112139_resize35-jpg.jpg

20180907_112134_resize35-jpg.jpg

Biffboff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Anyone with a keen eye spot any important differences

UK Bullitt

first-uk-bullitt-engine-jpg.jpg

US Bullitt

20180907_112139_resize35-jpg.jpg

20180907_112134_resize35-jpg.jpg
Big silver thing missing :thumbsdown: i'm thinking this is not fitted due to the pop up bonnet as it removes some of the required clearance for pedestrians landing, I remember some talk of this before the first (6g) Mustangs landed here, but cant remember the follow up and if it only covered EU cars.

Anyways, Just spoke to the dealer that received that Bullitt, its a dealer demo car and is touring the Peoples dealerships so in Edinburgh this weekend might go have a look see.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Big silver thing missing :thumbsdown: i'm thinking this is not fitted due to the pop up bonnet as it removes some of the required clearance for pedestrians landing, I remember some talk of this before the first (6g) Mustangs landed here, but cant remember the follow up and if it only covered EU cars.

Anyways, Just spoke to the dealer that received that Bullitt, its a dealer demo car and is touring the Peoples dealerships so in Edinburgh this weekend might go have a look see.
Yeah and maybe the 3.73 diff offers far too much low speed torque for clambering over them so we're stuck withe 3.55 (is that bad taste?) I've been chatting to a guy that's got one coming into that dealership and he's uploaded photo's of it on flickr. Thought it was you :)

He's also concerned that some of the green stitched soft leather is missing from the centre console. He went back to see it but the cars not at the dealership right now...and it's way to far for me to go..

daven2505

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jag XKR, Edge Sport,On order RHD Bullitt Full spec
Quoted from the guy that uploaded the photo:

1. No Bullitt strut brace over engine
2. No interior extra gauges
3. Interior quality not as good as 2018 GT Custom pack cars - e.g. you don’t get leather wrapped centre console.

I don't think he'd mind me repeating it here
Ford have now taken down the Gauge Pack (oil and vacuum) listing from the UK configurator.
Sponsored