Front Bumper dilemma

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
sooo Im currently in the process of installing Cervinis front grilles on my 2017. I have watched all the videos in the world to avoid any mishaps. and the most popular one of breaking the hidden tabs near the fender happened. I did remove the 7mm screw first but it seems as though i have 2 tabs instead of the one. the tab broke before i even took out the screw but was still staying on to the car tight. I applied more force and there was a tab next to it that broke as well. I cannot find out to access the screw for that tab to prevent making the same mistake for the other side. Trying to get this done before work in the morning lol.
IMG_7700.JPG
Sponsored

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
There's a thread in the DIY section about fixing something like this. I'll try and find it.

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
Same thing happened to me. I made sure i took out all 3 bolts behind that bracket on each side of the bumper, however after pulling off the first side ofr the first time, one tab was already broken. I went right to the quicklatch. Best $20 i spent, works magically. I have done 3 more bumper removals since then, so much quicker and safer.

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Much appreciated I will definitely look into those methods
Sponsored