W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
They snug in perfectly with no rattle unless you have coins in them ;)
- they come with a soft rubbery ring around them - that causes an interference fit when you push it in to the gap -

mine have been in the doors since February and not moved at all since, colour matched to the interior door trim too

- handy for coins and stuff - but a mobile doesn't really fit too well
Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
25000 miles so did an oil change:like:

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Finally have most of the car back together, RTR grille now replaced the stock.

grilles.jpg

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
QUOTE="GR11M, post: 2347182, member: 22410"]Finally have most of the car back together, RTR grille now replaced the stock.

grilles.jpg
[/QUOTE]
... and you resprayed the entire front end TOO?:crackup:

Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got it all back together and went for a test drive.

IMG_20180915_141017.jpg

Shiney coil covers :rockon:

IMG_20180915_141040.jpg

I also taped up the joints in the air intake/air box/Velossa Big Mouth :handsinair:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
no pictures yet but i took the mustang and the st on a photoshoot with a friendly local photographer today just a trial run for something a little bigger in future but weather just about held off on us which was nice.

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Got yet another set of rear tyres - last set (MPSS) lasted around 27k miles so well pleased and went with the same again

Sponsored

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm overwhelmingly relieved that I cancelled my order!
Moved into my new flat, then immediately had to move back into my parent's place a day later.
I ripped up the Lino in the bathroom to put some tiles down. Stench once I broke the sealant was unreal. I went and smashed open a boxed in section in the corner of the bathroom because that's where it seemed to be coming from. Major water problem and black mold. :frown:

Turns out a previous owner redirected some waste pipes. The old waste pipe was left open in the wall. Normally that wouldn't be an issue, but I'm in a flat and some of the waste water from the flat above mine was back-washing into the cut-off pipe. Thankfully it's not toilet water, but it's still nasty. I was already ripping out the dated kitchen to redecorate but the only stub wall in the entire flat is between the kitchen and the bathroom. Damp transferred through. Otherwise clean looking kitchen is jet black with mold behind the units. :puke:

ÂŁ7000 to fix everything. Happy I cancelled the order because now I have the hard cash for it. If I found this after buying a V8? Fuck me it would've been a nightmare!

In the meantime I've been buying the odd few cheeky tickets off of BOTB for the Mustang and Stinger :giggle:
Though, in all honesty given the circumstances, it's more for the ÂŁ20k cash than the car itself.
eW8VjNG.jpg

drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Magnetic Grey, Magneride
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got it all back together and went for a test drive.

IMG_20180915_141017.jpg

Shiney coil covers :rockon:

IMG_20180915_141040.jpg

I also taped up the joints in the air intake/air box/Velossa Big Mouth :handsinair:
All looks great. I actually prefer the grill now. I want some 2018 cool covers :(

Did sealing the intake path, lower the AIT values in any noticeable way? I understand the Ford Performance intake has a rubber gasket anyway? I've been considering getting the big mouth kit but I'm not sure what I'm doing regarding FI at the moment. Did it help any?

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I'm overwhelmingly relieved that I cancelled my order!
Moved into my new flat, then immediately had to move back into my parent's place a day later.
I ripped up the Lino in the bathroom to put some tiles down. Stench once I broke the sealant was unreal. I went and smashed open a boxed in section in the corner of the bathroom because that's where it seemed to be coming from. Major water problem and black mold. :frown:
Is there not a short period after closure where you can raise issues such as this with the previous owner? I believe there is in Scotland though never had to do it.

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Did sealing the intake path, lower the AIT values in any noticeable way? I understand the Ford Performance intake has a rubber gasket anyway? I've been considering getting the big mouth kit but I'm not sure what I'm doing regarding FI at the moment. Did it help any?
I like to think it has, it feels nippier, although could just be a placebo affect. Removing the front grille and installing the VBM definitely has helped.

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Is there not a short period after closure where you can raise issues such as this with the previous owner? I believe there is in Scotland though never had to do it.
It's his insurance that's paying for it. Hopefully for the full amount because this is nothing short of ridiculous. Next year, if I don't win BOTB, I'll be saving some cash for a new sports car. 2020 Mustang or Stinger should fit the bill, or I may even see about pre-ordering a Genesis G70.
Sponsored