• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: SOLD GT350 Complete steering wheel w/trim/controls

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
GT350 steering wheel in great shape. 100% complete with all electronic controls, airbag and cobra center piece trim. There is one blemish on the right side silver trim plastic which is pictured in the last close up. It is a very light scuff that is very hard to notice. There is nothing else wrong with this wheel. There is no wear on the rim. It is like new condition.
$ 350 shipped
11.jpg
22.jpg
44.jpg
55.jpg
66.jpg
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I'll take it. PM sent.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I must say, I am not very impressed with this seller.

Payment sent Aug 10th. Received a message on August 16th to confirm my address, which I instantly replied back with confirmation of address that same day whilst he was still online.

Here we are evening of August 23rd and I've had no responses to any PM"s requesting tracking info, and I've even sent him a personal email to try and get some tracking info.

Looking like I'll be filing a PayPal claim. @ypsimatt22 Please send me tracking and I will close the claim once the item is received.

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
PayPal case now filed. Funds are now on hold and will not be released until you a) Ship the item as described and provide tracking via the PayPal resolution center or b) Refund my purchase (Which is also entirely fine at this point)

Ball in your court.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Yea the lack of communication is poor. I just bought a GT350 shift boot from him (or her) last week about and was told I would get tracking the next day after payment. Sent message couple days after but no reply with tracking. The only way I knew it was shipped because of my UPS My Choice feature where they notify me of any package with my name and address. Still to this day I have not gotten a response. Was satisfied with the product but again communication is key to any transaction. Hopefully you get it straightened

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Yea the lack of communication is poor. I just bought a GT350 shift boot from him (or her) last week about and was told I would get tracking the next day after payment. Sent message couple days after but no reply with tracking. The only way I knew it was shipped because of my UPS My Choice feature where they notify me of any package with my name and address. Still to this day I have not gotten a response. Was satisfied with the product but again communication is key to any transaction. Hopefully you get it straightened

I am half expecting for it to just turn up on my doorstep in the next couple of days, most likely he or she has shipped but just hasn’t taken the time to reply to any messages or check the forum. We shall see, the good thing is PayPal doesn’t mess around and will credit the funds back to my account. The funds are already on hold with PayPal, so that should prompt some communication.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Tracking info received today, item was shipped yesterday.