NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Looks amazing. My magnetic will get there one day!

How did you go about the Shelby striping? I'm interested in the same color combination.
The stripes are the Big worm kit. I applied them myself just need a little patience haha.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Got the Clutch and Barton shifter installed yesterday. Not the greatest pictures but showing the process of getting it on. I dropped it off to a trusted friend that did the install on his lift and he snapped these for me.

5Ye3Hv.jpg

pwl94d.jpg

9e0BSS.jpg

RQ6w9U.jpg

ed7nXh.jpg

The Mantic clutch i managed to pick up locally from a gentleman swapping over to a 6R80, so was able to get it for a steal of the original price and had only been driven on for about 1500 miles.

Got to to a bit of "spirited driving" last night and im in love with this clutch! To me it definitely lives up to the hype plus more. Feels just as light as stock but very smooth and great engagement point that is just right. Once it engages it is locked down and my car feels to be accelerating better now, actually getting all the ponies transferred to the ground.

The Barton shifter is awesome as well, I put all the springs in for now and it is a little to stiff for me on the side to side movement, so i will be pulling those springs out to loosen it up a bit. Otherwise everything feels so much more precise and smooth while shifting into any gear. Also it is tranny mounted for now and does have some vibration and nvh when you touch or grab the shifter to shift so i might try body mounting it to see how i like that.

XtraTQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Awesome thread. I'm been going back and forth between picking up a Magnetic and Oxford white '18. Looking at all your pics has me leaning towards the Magnetic, ha!

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome thread. I'm been going back and forth between picking up a Magnetic and Oxford white '18. Looking at all your pics has me leaning towards the Magnetic, ha!
Thanks man! Both are great colors but I'm a little bias towards magnetic lol.

pillbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Shelby GT350
Hey NightParade, do you mind sharing how much tire to strut clearance you had when you ran the 19x10.5+32 Works? I'm looking to get a custom set of wheels made at 19x10.5+38 with 285/35/19 square. I wanted higher offset to run around -1.3 camber at the rear, around -2.0 at the front.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

BeyondAddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 M3 & '09 Fit
Do you have any high resolution pictures? I love your build and it would make a great wallpaper. Especially like the ones when you just swapped over your EB parts.

myboostedgst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
I stayed with a squared setup and went a little wider as well with a 19x10.5 +32 offset. I mounted up the same tires i was running before....
NPP_0788_zpsg4q6l3cg.jpg
Sorry to bring this up well after you switched setups, but how was the rubbing? Are the springs fairly stiff on those coilovers or does the camber bring it up just into the fender on large bumps?

If you would prefer to respond via PM I would appreciate that too!

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Hey NightParade, do you mind sharing how much tire to strut clearance you had when you ran the 19x10.5+32 Works? I'm looking to get a custom set of wheels made at 19x10.5+38 with 285/35/19 square. I wanted higher offset to run around -1.3 camber at the rear, around -2.0 at the front.

Thanks in advance!
Hey sorry i just saw your question, It was pretty close with the +32 i always ran a small 5mm spacer just to be more flush and for extra clearance. You might be ok but it might touch the strut, will be right there at the limit haha. In the rear it will be perfect though.

Do you have any high resolution pictures? I love your build and it would make a great wallpaper. Especially like the ones when you just swapped over your EB parts.
Would need to know what pics and i could send them through PM, thanks.

Sorry to bring this up well after you switched setups, but how was the rubbing? Are the springs fairly stiff on those coilovers or does the camber bring it up just into the fender on large bumps?

If you would prefer to respond via PM I would appreciate that too!
Hey, I've never had any rubbing issues, Im running 19x10.5 +25 offset with 305 30s up front now without an issue and about -2.5 camber up front.

Benjj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camero
I like it, nice clean build. This is one of the best colors on these cars. Looks menacing

Sponsored
OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Realized I haven't updated the thread in a while haha. In the past 2 months I've now switched over to Hellion's new street sleeper bottom mounted twin turbo kit. I had made a thread over in the forced induction section with install pics but wanted to share in here also. Would have never dreamed i would say i own a twin turbo V8 if you asked me just a few years ago but here we are and i'm absolutely loving it.:wink:

So with my street sleeper kit all i opted for was just the blackout package and the upgraded precision 6266 turbos which are beauties btw. Once the order was placed i received the inter-cooler core drop shipped in about a weeks time, then a few days later the turbos arrived from Precision, and then about a week after that the rest of the full kit came from in from Hellion so little less than 3 weeks total.

With that being said the packaging from Hellion was top notch, every little part, nut, bolt, washer was labeled and individually wrapped in its own plastic sleeve so that was a pleasant surprise that made the install process much easier and go smoothly. Also they include a CD rom with step by step instructions. I was able to install the kit in my garage on jack stands, just working on it a few hours after work in the evening for about a week straight. I would say the whole process is about a 10-12 hour job once stock headers are back in place. Overall the kit is very well thought out and engineered in my opinion and tucks up nicely.

Y8jg22.jpg

One of the most unique and awesome things is that the scavenge pump is on a bracket in front of the motor and mechanically driven by the crank to pump the oil drained by the turbos back up into the engine fill.
jABaj3.jpg

H0cK2W.jpg

Here are the bolt on exhaust manifolds that connects the turbos and wastegates to the headers.
ufxGi3.jpg

SGjUeZ.jpg

RfFj3L.jpg

peTd7I.jpg

znE35R.jpg

YrroMC.jpg

MAsVv7.jpg

aSAMBZ.jpg

PrUU54.jpg

Once i got everything installed i went to get it remote dyno tuned by Rob Shoemaker of course but it was having some issues with the comp stage 3 cams that are high lift and meant for high revving N/A applications. So i was experiencing some valve float issues with the cams and the back pressure produced by the turbos. I winded up reinstalling the stock cams and since i was already there some PAC 1234x valve springs just for good measure. Went back about 3 weeks ago and re dynoed the car. It made 1032hp and nearly 800tq at 16psi which was pretty crazy. Ive been just running 12 psi on the street and it feels pretty scary even on that tbh.

mWWwYX.jpg

U7UZw1.jpg

Jeff from Hellhorse Performance saying "that'll do!":thumbsup:
6gjU4f.jpg

Also changed my exhaust setup when i installed the turbos. I have always wanted to do a quad tip setup and came across a smoking deal for a GT350 valance locally so snatched that up and purchased the AWE touring catback to fit up with it. I really like the high quality of the exhaust and enjoy the new look very much but it is pretty deep to me with the H- pipe and has been something different to try and get used to. I might wind up doing a full 3" X-pipe soon to get a little coyote rasp back but will see.
vZJyvE.jpg

GsoNpm.png

With the car all tuned i quickly found out i wasn't going to get any traction from my street setup with the new found torque under the curve. As soon as boost would come in it would just spin even in 4th gear so i winded up getting another pair of Weds sport wheels to somewhat match my other set of 19s but in 17x10 and wrapped them in 305 45 MT ET street R.
My car isn't my daily usually just a weekend warrior and i try to avoid rain as much as possible so I hope i can get away driving around on the radials most of the time but might look at some Street S/S in 305 35 19 for my regular wheels later on. I was suprised by the ET-Rs though after driving on them for about a week now i can actually get traction even in 2nd and 3rd gear! Which makes the car feel even faster:handsinair:
W4tvIC.jpg

UZj90C.jpg

My only other current plan is to change my diff out for another my friend has with 3.31 gears installed already since im still using the 3.73s. The 3.31s should improve traction even more and help me reach higher mph in 4th gear for those highway pulls. It is slowly morphing into more of a straight line performance ride but the theme remains the same, which is to make an overall well balanced beast. I might try my hand at runs down the strip in the future or do some Texas mile or half mile events next year. Im super excited to just drive the car around for now and have fun.

I'll leave a few more recent sets of pictures i just took the other day, hope you enjoy thanks :please:
kJQcI4.jpg

ilkeor.jpg

Bg6QeV.jpg

7eVnEE.jpg

ARUWWa.jpg

zPgm35.jpg

RFDCe0.jpg

Wpo2RV.jpg

OGHYKM.jpg

0jeOQp.jpg

usPlaQ.jpg

HcfRoH.jpg

V4ES9x.jpg

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. Love the pics in the park. I'm going to have to take my car over there for some pics.