Not open for further replies.

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.carrollshelbywheels.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Introducing the CS21, Carroll Shelby Wheel Company’s first fully forged wheel. Developed specifically for the Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT350R, the CS21 is the only aftermarket wheel licensed to carry Shelby and GT350 branding.

CNC-cut from a solid piece of forged aluminum, the CS21 is lightweight while being incredibly strong. Independently tested in the USA to exceed SAE J2530 spec for strength and durability, the CS21 is guaranteed to withstand the harshest use on the street and track. Produced in a beautiful clear-coated, brushed aluminum finish and in offered in 19x10.5 and 19x11 sizes, the CS21 is designed and manufactured to be the perfect fit for your GT350.

Available now for pre-order through CJ Pony Parts, Shelby American, and all Carroll Shelby Wheel Company dealers, the CS21 will be available early November 2018. Carroll Shelby Wheel offers many non-GT350 fitments as well, including our new flow-formed CS3, be sure to check out www.carrollshelbywheels.com for much more!

Here is the CS21 featured on Shelby American President, Gary Patterson's personal GT350R:
GP_CS21_1_Forum.jpg
GP_CS21_2_Forum.jpg
GP_CS21_3_Forum.jpg
GP_CS21_4_Forum.jpg
GP_CS21_5_Forum.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
CSWC

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
We're exploring the ideas of additional finishes, and would invite any opinions on it! We've had people suggest black/black-brushed and bronze, which are both really popular finishes. Here are some renderings we did to show what those finishes might look like!
CSWC_GT350R_BronzeCS21_LowRes.jpg
CSWC_GT350R_BlackCS21_small.jpg

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
We're exploring the ideas of additional finishes, and would invite any opinions on it! We've had people suggest black/black-brushed and bronze, which are both really popular finishes. Here are some renderings we did to show what those finishes might look like!
CSWC_GT350R_BronzeCS21_LowRes.jpg
CSWC_GT350R_BlackCS21_small.jpg
Any updates on finishes?

Sponsored

OP
OP
CSWC

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Any updates on finishes?
We recently released the CS21 in a Smoked Tint finish, which is a tinted clear coat over a brushed wheel. We are still looking into offering solid black and working with some of our dealers to see what the market is demanding. :)

Here is a shot of the Smoked Tint finish:

shelby-mustang-cs21-wheel-kit-19x10-5-11-smoke-tint-15-19-gt350-gt350r_e8e4ab79.jpg

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
We recently released the CS21 in a Smoked Tint finish, which is a tinted clear coat over a brushed wheel. We are still looking into offering solid black and working with some of our dealers to see what the market is demanding. :)

shelby-mustang-cs21-wheel-kit-19x10-5-11-smoke-tint-15-19-gt350-gt350r_e8e4ab79.jpg
Will be a buyer on a black wheel or bronze.

LV_CarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2003 Lotus Esprit, 2018 M5 First Edition, 2017 Audi A7

Is there anyway to get a render of that ruby red with the smoked tint finish instead of the bronze? I have a standard ruby red GT350, no stripes, no painted black roof and am considering the smoke tint.

Sponsored

greyghost16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, TECH
I had a set of Shelby wheels on my last Mustang. had an issue that the lug opening in the wheel would not accept a normal socket (not big enough). I had to grind a socket down to fit in the opening. With a 150 ft-lbs tourqe would not want to do this on the GT 350. will a normal socket fit this wheel?

OP
OP
CSWC

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Is there anyway to get a render of that ruby red with the smoked tint finish instead of the bronze? I have a standard ruby red GT350, no stripes, no painted black roof and am considering the smoke tint.
A bit late to the party on this...sorry!
GT350_RubyRedSmokedTint.jpg

OP
OP
CSWC

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I had a set of Shelby wheels on my last Mustang. had an issue that the lug opening in the wheel would not accept a normal socket (not big enough). I had to grind a socket down to fit in the opening. With a 150 ft-lbs tourqe would not want to do this on the GT 350. will a normal socket fit this wheel?
Were you running the tuner-style lugs? We weren't aware of issues with sockets fitting.

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
Love pics of the smoke wheels on cars once they actually start going on them

It looks like this computer version is almost a 2 tone, smoke and black. I am sure it's not the case and it's just smoke, but since it is computer generated, I don't think anything can replace the real final product on the car

In the meantime, if your bored, maybe the computer drawing of a Performance Blue with the White stripes and smoke wheels just might be the prodding I need to get er' done

OP
OP
CSWC

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Love pics of the smoke wheels on cars once they actually start going on them

It looks like this computer version is almost a 2 tone, smoke and black. I am sure it's not the case and it's just smoke, but since it is computer generated, I don't think anything can replace the real final product on the car

In the meantime, if your bored, maybe the computer drawing of a Performance Blue with the White stripes and smoke wheels just might be the prodding I need to get er' done
Completely understand. As the guy that does the renderings around here, I can say that the smoked tint finish is almost impossible to recreate digitally. Luckily I was able to capture a few shots of them on Gary Patterson's GT350R recently. Hopefully this helps!
CS21_Tinted_Patterson350_1_small.jpg
CS21_Tinted_Patterson350_2_small.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.