Sponsored

OLIVE 2018 GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Base
Olive18 , Bold choices man, I love it! I think the decklid panel should be black though and I wonder too what a mock up of the later '70-'73 style script would look like on the rear. I also have a question about the window trim, how well does it actually fit on the the original trim and does it look factory? It looks great in the pictures, but honestly, how does it actually look on the car fit wise? I've wanted the Ford stuff, but frankly was afraid to price it. This trim looks like a great alternative to the factory pieces. Thanks!
Sponsored

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Performance Pack Level 2
OP
OP
OLIVE18

OLIVE18

OLIVE18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Olive Green 2018 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Still on the fence about the fender badges. I have yet to paint them. Either Red white and Blue or all three stripes dark grey. These are made the same way the factory badges are, Chromed plastic. It was quite a jurney from concept to completion. The back side has a gentle curve to match the 2015-18 front fenders.

James
IMG_3807.jpg

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Performance Pack Level 2
Still on the fence about the fender badges. I have yet to paint them. Either Red white and Blue or all three stripes dark grey. These are made the same way the factory badges are, Chromed plastic. It was quite a jurney from concept to completion. The back side has a gentle curve to match the 2015-18 front fenders.

James
IMG_3807.jpg
They look pretty good as is

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now

James
IMG_3807.jpg
Want to sell a set of those?!! I just got a white 2018 5.0 and those badges are killer!

Sponsored

OP
OP
OLIVE18

OLIVE18

OLIVE18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Olive Green 2018 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Want to sell a set of those?!! I just got a white 2018 5.0 and those badges are killer!
I've had a couple requests to sell them. I'll have to think about it. I'll get back to you soon. The pony logo may make it technically illegal for me to sell.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2021 401A Security pckg 20x9 Chrome Wheel Upgrade
I never thought i would see a mustang in the color of "baby poo" and love it so much.

That thing is beautiful!!! With lots of either chrome or black bits added back on (and you can do either) and it will only look better. Nice job.

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
Hello....

And I thought I was done with exterior mods. Love the smooth look, these would look great on the OP's car.

I'd like to see these lights on an actual car and probably eventually will at one of the bigger meets. My first response to the photos I've seen is in this peculiar hard-to-describe zone somewhere between "I shouldn't like this at all and kind of do" and "I ought to like this better but really don't." LOL

Sponsored

Macwest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Steeda Q500 Enforcer

James
IMG_3807.jpg
Where did you get these made? I'm looking into getting some custom fender emblems made as well.

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
Olive18, you should get a commission from HRE. Ordered a set last night. I don’t know if they’ll look as good on magnetic, but damn they look nice on with your combination of chrome and paint.

OP
OP
OLIVE18

OLIVE18

OLIVE18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Olive Green 2018 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Olive18, you should get a commission from HRE. Ordered a set last night. I don’t know if they’ll look as good on magnetic, but damn they look nice on with your combination of chrome and paint.
I hope you like them - did you get the same model 19" set from C J Pony Parts? Let me know what you think. Mine looked way to bright so I had the powdercoated and silverred to look more dark metalic.

OP
OP
OLIVE18

OLIVE18

OLIVE18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Olive Green 2018 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase