Sponsored

Florida Porsche Dealer Steals $2.5 Million in Deposits...FBI Manhunt!

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
  • Banned
Damn. Have to admit the guy ran a great scam. :blush:

Wondering if there are any Shelby GT500 scammers out there? Be careful.

Told a bunch of Rich guys he had the elusive almost impossible to get 911R and GT3 models. Wire the $100,000.00 Deposit in 24 hours or I'm calling the next guy on the waiting list.

Scarcity works great in Marketing. :cwl:

http://www.thedrive.com/news/23576/...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

https://jalopnik.com/a-rep-from-the-largest-u-s-porsche-dealer-may-have-ski-1829066180

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ealership-America-disappears-2-5-million.html

The vice president of marketing at the largest Porsche dealership in America has vanished without a trace
- and $2.5million in buyer deposits.

Shiraaz Sookralli and his wife have disappeared after it was discovered he scammed at least 24 people, who paid deposits for exclusive 911 GT3 and GT3 RS models.

The buyers trusted Sookralli because he worked for Champion Porsche, the top dealership in the country for the luxury sports car.

There's only one problem: The cars never existed, the money is missing, and Sookralli just vanished without a trace.

Buyers handed over hefty deposits to Sookralli, ensuring they would nab one of the ultra-rare limited edition Porsche cars released to the dealership each year.

Sookralli was also struggling to pay child support for his 10 children. :whew: :shock: :crazy:

champion.jpg

scam artist.jpg
Wanted.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
What a scumbag! He should rot in jail. But I think this belongs in the off-topic part of the forums...

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
  • Banned
What a scumbag! He should rot in jail. But I think this belongs in the off-topic part of the forums...

Beyond scum. :devil:

FBI or ex-wife will find his ass.

Now his 10 kids will be on Sect8 and Food stamps. What a frigging pig this guy is.

These were BIG wire transfers, same day. Once a wire goes thru (normally less than 2 hours) the funds cannot be reversed.

Hope the Mods keep this here. I wanted to warn members what could happen.

Last year a friend of my wife traded her car in on a New car. The dealer re-sold the car but never Paid Off the existing loan ($12,000) she had.

2 months later she got court papers from her bank that she was being sued.

Turns out the dealer did it to many people. I'll see if I can find the article.

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
  • Banned
Ring, Ring, Ring: Hello!

Scumbag: Mr Smith, this is Shiraaz Sookralli of Champion Porsche in Florida. How are you doing today Sir?

Customer: I'm doing fine, what's up.

Scumbag: Mr Smith I have amazing news for you sir, I almost can't believe it.

Customer: What is it?

Scumbag: I had you on a Long waiting list of current customers who were interested in a 911R. Are you still interested?

Customer: Of course I am. I've been looking for that car all over North America, Rennlist, the Robb Report, etc...I gave up. Why?

Scumbag: Well, I almost can't believe what I am about to tell you. We are taking delivery of a 911R with less than 50 miles on the car. We wired the funds to a dealer in Kalifornia this morning and it's being shipped in a matter of hours in an enclosed trailer.

As you know, this car has Sold for as much as $1.3M dollars. We are selling this Highly Exclusive, almost impossible to get 911R for only $500,000.00 US Dollars.

That is currently $150,000.00 below the current market value which is $650,000.00. If I had the cash on hand I would buy it myself.

The owner of Champion Porsche told me to start calling the people on the long waiting list. 1st person who wires $100,000.00 to our bank TODAY gets this 911R.

I can hold off calling the next person on the waiting list if you are a serious buyer.

Would you like me to call the next person or are you interested? :blush: :giggle:

Customer: Could you please wait 2 hours so I can get to my Bank?

Scumbag: It's 9am in Florida now. You are in Chicago so I believe you are 1 hour behind us. If the funds are not here by the time I get back from Lunch I'm calling the next guy on the list.

Customer: Thank You, Thank You. I'll have the finds there by 12pm EST. :inlove:

Scumbag: I'll send you some pics this evening of the car being loaded onto the carrier. I'll call you after the bank verifies funds.

Rinse and Repeat 24x, aka Jordan Belfort. :shock:

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
  • Banned
Hilarious. Now they are bringing Ford into it. WTF?
dealer.png
mustang.png

Sponsored

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
LOL driven by that dealership a thousand times. Sounds about right for South FL.

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
  • Banned
LOL driven by that dealership a thousand times. Sounds about right for South FL.

Wow, the Plot Thickens. Crazy shite!

Like Trump says "ya can't make this stuff up" :cwl:

This will be on some TV drama show.

The owner of Champion Porsche allegedly died in a boating accident 7 weeks ago: https://sports.yahoo.com/champion-racing-team-boss-maraj-092254652.html

The founder of the Le Mans 24 Hours-winning Champion Racing team, Dave Maraj, has died in a boating accident.

Sixty-five-year-old Maraj (pictured below), whose full name was Devindar, was found dead from an apparent drowning on Sunday in Boca Raton, Florida after being reported missing in the early hours of the morning.

No one saw him disappear. :crazy:
owner.jpg

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
  • Banned
LOL driven by that dealership a thousand times.

Sounds about right for South FL.

Recently I read that Florida has the highest percentage of criminals living there. :crazy:

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
Recently I read that Florida has the highest percentage of criminals living there. :crazy:
You can't prove that.....:frown:

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
This shit is just too f..ing funny to make up ... I am lol at the fools that gave into this scheme ..
This same scheme has been perpetrated too many times for peeps to not recognize they are being scammed . Biggest question too ask yourself trust but verify first before depositing funds . These guys sell cars that are not allowed into this country , so customs steps in ..... lol...
Sponsored