...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Yes need to be EB ones
Well Hinch has a GT. Surprised Manders hasn't popped up as he's swapped out his EB springs...and well, he pops up everywhere...:wink:

OP
OP

Bedwelljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 ecoboost Mustang
Well Hinch has a GT. Surprised Manders hasn't popped up as he's swapped out his EB springs...and well, he pops up everywhere...:wink:
Yea just realised that, they will have to be EB ones as I am sure they would be different due to the weight increase of the beautiful V8.

Hats off to Hinch though for offering to help me out.

OP
OP

Bedwelljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 ecoboost Mustang
Some info here but not much for ecoboost I think. Don’t discount dampers in this, they are at least half of the equation.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...d-W1tL2arQSOM9Bd-TagA8py64/edit#gid=188571511
Noted about the dampers but I thought I would progressively go with the coils first. The company I have in mind though only charge ÂŁ250 for the set to be made. Very cost effective.
But to get them made they will need a front and rear EB spring for comparison to make softer ones.

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
Why dont you give GT101 a call in Colchester they have modded loads of mustangs

OP
OP

Bedwelljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 ecoboost Mustang
Why dont you give GT101 a call in Colchester they have modded loads of mustangs
Good call, Just spoke to them and they did not put the phone down on me when I said it was a 2.3:)
Seems all European cars are shipped with Performance Pack springs so going back to the American base model springs gives you a much softer ride in addition with the dampers. They have already done this for another customer.

I will look into this further.
Sponsored

Last edited: