• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
UPDATE 3/4/2019:

Car is sold. I have the following Items left:

Steeda Pro Flow Cold Air Intake, No tune required version. SOLD
Whiteline Manual Trans mount bushing insert BNIB: $20
Black/Red Howler Badges (2): $15 Each
Bully Brand Trunk Mat: $50
Ebay brand 1" spacers: $75
2017 OEM Hood Heat extractors. FORD shadow black: SOLD
OEM Premium Lighted Sills: $75
Decklick plate, slightly damaged. FREE, Pay for shipping.

Best offer takes this stuff! Want it out of the garage and to help fund my next hobby! Shipping is extra.

UPDATED 11/20 Reduced prices on multiple items.
I have most of this off the car now. Only big thing I have to get off the car are the Springs.

Everything is OBO!! Trying to sell the rest off!

UPDATE 9/17:
Lots of interest on other sites for this stuff. I have a few things left, As well as a few things to add that i forgot about before. I dont have Pics of the new stuff, but will this afternoon. New things:

19" Black accessory package Wheel Set TRADE: Need your Stock mustang wheels back, 19's have Pirellin P Neros with good tread up front and decent in the back. : $350 plus your stocks
nGuage Tuner from Lund(Needs to be unlocked from Lund, like every other used nGuage): SOLD
Whiteline manual trans mount bushing insert BNIB: $25
Black/Red Howler Badges (2), unsure of brand: $20 each, 1SOLD
Stock steering wheel bezels w/carbon fiber wrap: SOLD
POSSIBLY take off my Ebaich sportline springs to sell as well. IDK what they go for used, $100? If i get interest i will consider taking them off. PM if interested. $120, Still on car
Diode Dynamics LED rear side markers With Tint: SOLD
Weather Tech Trunk Mat (no sub model but can be cut for sub Models Great condition: $75
Ebay(or another brand, unsure) 1" wheel spacers (2): $80

I have a Gibson Catback exhaust with Corsa Quad tips welded on, with the Rousch quad tip valance. Willing to trade with someone, but will need your DIB base bumper, and stock catback exhaust. you will get my rear bumper, valance and catback exhaust. Not sure on price, as this is a package deal, if interested, shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Parting out my mustang before I trade it in. Most items are still on the vehicle and may need your stock parts to replace. All prices are OBO and do not include shipping or paypal fees.

Raxiom rear light Sequencer - SOLD
SVE X550 Leather/Suede steering wheel with Red stitching and center line- SOLD
Boomba Short throw shifter- SOLD
Anarchy Motive custom Gloss black shift knob with red shift pattern and ponies on the sides- SOLD
Steeda Pro Flow CAI with Insert- $200
Ford Performance Strut bar Tower - SOLD
JLT 3.0 Catch can- SOLD
Stock hood vents (Ford Painted Black, will have updated pics soon)- $65
Premium lighted sills (One plug is cut off, this needs to happen for Base owners adding this anyways)- $50
Stock GT rear decklid panel (damaged, small chips on bottom portion, and a small dent near that, really hard to see in pics and person) - $20
S550Parts.com front lip - SOLD
MMD V-series Upper and lower grilles- SOLD
Velossatech BIG mouth Ram Air Kit-RED Both sides- SOLD
Big Worm Graphix Dual gloss black with red pinstripe stripes HAVE NEARLY ENTIRE SET, EXCEPT HOOD AND FRONT BUMPER.- $100
MPG Red GT caliper covers- SOLD
Have Diode Dynamic's Sequential LED front turn signals with the harness for the DRL function(not pictured) - SOLD

***POSSIBLY**
DIB Cervinis Ram Air hood with Air deflector insert (Stripes can be removed) LOCAL TRADE- SOLD
F1R 20" Staggered wheel set LOCAL TRADE- 20x10.5 rear with 295/30 Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3+ 80% tread left. 20x8.5 fronts, NEED TIRES passenger side is just about done.TPSM installed. Wheels are Autodipped gloss black. Fronts have some curb rash, almost unnoticeable with autodip on, but can be fixed and painted- SOLD

View attachment 304344 View attachment 304345 View attachment 304346 View attachment 304347 View attachment 304348 View attachment 304349 View attachment 304350 View attachment 304351 View attachment 304352 View attachment 304353 View attachment 304354 View attachment 304355 View attachment 304356 View attachment 304357
IMG_2434.jpg
IMG_2435.jpg
View attachment 304360
IMG_2438.jpg
View attachment 306011 View attachment 306012 View attachment 306013
19EF0E70-227C-4A3D-A44E-F982C4E0CBE6.jpeg
View attachment 306015
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

MildMax

Takes alright pictures
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium - Magnetic
Willing to ship the S550Parts lip to Campbell River, BC Canada? Postal code: V9W 1A8
Will pay postage if reasonable

I am Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
FBO C63, Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, 18' LB GT350, 19' Performance Blue GT350R
I pm'd you about your catch can.

MacSrc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep GC Altitude

Sponsored

tyoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT ROUSH SC PP
Sent PM as well

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sent PM on Thursday and NO reply yet.... waiting on response.

OP
OP

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sent PM on Thursday and NO reply yet.... waiting on response.
Dont stay pressed to my computer, i put this stuff on Facebook as well so that post blew up. I just replied to all my unread messages here. and will be updating this post shortly.

nchris12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium

ralphyboy93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rafael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey man any chance you have the OEM cats and OEM exhaust manifolds? Thanks!

Sponsored

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Did the Boomba shifter sell yet? I'm still interested Paypal ready

StickShiftyFifty

Threads
Reaction score