RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
You should do a V6 cover for S550’s
We have thought about it but for some reason, there is not a lot of interest in V6 Mustangs.
If you are serious about getting one give us a call and we can check into painting one painted for you.

Phil
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
We have thought about it but for some reason, there is not a lot of interest in V6 Mustangs.
If you are serious about getting one give us a call and we can check into painting one painted for you.

Phil
Thanks, i may take you up on it. As far as a demand, go on FB, join some of the S550 V6 pages and put it out there to gauge interest. People who have our cars want to dress them up but there’s not much for us other than some chrome oil and radiator caps. I mean we can’t even get a strut tower brave without modifications! There’s plenty of people who would want to dress their cars up, but you have to lead and not follow. “If you build it, they will come “ is not some funny line- you create demand by marketing a good product and showing people that they NEED it. That’s salesmanship! I do it every day in my profession.