Sponsored

Do you read forum posts from last posted or from start?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
So when you visit any forum, including this one, do you:

1) just see, read and respond to the very last post in a thread

2) read thread from start to end and THEN respond

just wondering............:inspect:
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Depends on what it is and what I'm trying to get out of it. I usually read at least the first page and the last couple of pages. If it is a gargantuan resource thread, I might read more or less. Hard to get through those though so I understand why people just come in and post a question that was answered 15 times.

Reactions: Why

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
Depends on the page count. One they get past 3-4 pages I tend to ignore them unless searching for info.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Also depends on how many pages. 2-3 pages I'll read or at least skim every post. More than that and I can't be bothered unless it's a topic I'm really interested in. I'll read the first page and maybe the latest page or two.

Depending on the topic, I tend to avoid new threads with lots of pages as usually the question has been answered already and is now simply being beat to death.

Why

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
If it is short I'll read it all from the start to last post. If long I will read about the first 5 to 10 posts, and the last 5 to 10.

Sponsored

CFUG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Always #1. Threads deviate too much to bother with reading the body of the thread. Specifiacaly, I hover over the original post then go to the bottom.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Controversial threads I read from start to finish, no matter how long. Interesting to read people’s personal thoughts on politics, religion, etc. I usually don’t comment on those topics...... Just like chasing fire trucks and ambulances, I guess. :lipssealed:

All other stuff I read first post or two and if it sparks my interest, usually I read all. If not, I will go no further