rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Any recommendation which lug nuts to use for a 17inch weld wheels. Thanks in advance:cheers:
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I recommend you get weld racing lugs to match your weld racing wheels. But if you wanna cheap out. Ebay has knock offs that'll also work. Just order the right length and width shank that weld recommends for the wheels you want.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I do also. Why go out and spend between 600-2K a wheel and then use Chinese lugs?:doh:
Definitely. I rather get a quality lug holding these wheels on. Especially the speeds you and i prefer its a must. Ill spend a extra couple hundred for it. Im sure ill be close to 4g for my welds rts s71, lugs with hoosiers. I typically only buy weld racing wheels.

Unless someone gets on it and makes a rear brake kit for the rear that doesnt require grinding or one that has no grinding but doesnt limit you to 9.5 15s ill be going 17s.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rio16

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
thanks appreciate it... will get weld brand

Sponsored

rts9364

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
Sorry for the old post, but I am looking for an answer to the OP. I want to run Weld 15" RTS bead lock wheels with long studs/open lug nuts and I am wondering what people are using. At this point there are good ARP options for both 1/2"-20 and M14 studs, so I guess I will make that call based on lug nut options.

Stroked89coupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Parker
Vehicle(s)
S550
Sorry for the old post, but I am looking for an answer to the OP. I want to run Weld 15" RTS bead lock wheels with long studs/open lug nuts and I am wondering what people are using. At this point there are good ARP options for both 1/2"-20 and M14 studs, so I guess I will make that call based on lug nut options.
I've ordered some magnums drag 2.0's for my 2018. Planning on running ARP 3'' 1/2-20 studs front and back with some speed doctor lug nuts from Racecraft. Ran this set up on my coupe before with some Alumastars. They looked bad ass. I'm pretty sure you just need to make sure it's a 1/2 shank and definitely open-ended lug if you are going with a 3'' stud.
Sponsored