Sponsored

Back-up Camera and Sync Issues

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have an appointment scheduled with my service department tomorrow, however I wanted to run this by you guys first.

I have 3 concurrent issues going on right now with both my Sync and Back Up camera. Upon putting the vehicle into reverse, the screen will be grainy and cut in and out, before "settling" down and working properly. That part can be replicated.

What I can't replicate is that sometimes I will lose all Sync and Screen functionality. It will be dimly lit, but there will be no information displayed or sound from the speakers.

The other issue that I can't replicate is that my calls and music will "freeze" sporadically. So it still shows up on the screen, however I have no sound coming through the speakers, and can't change music or end calls (the screen remains frozen).

Has anyone run into these issues? If so is there anything I can reference to have some success with the service department? I'm under warranty.
Sponsored

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I've thankfully only had this issue twice but haven't been able to replicate it. I hope they can come up with a solution for you!

OP
OP

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I've thankfully only had this issue twice but haven't been able to replicate it. I hope they can come up with a solution for you!
Thanks man! Yeah I dropped it off this morning, I'll let you know what they find or how they get back to me.

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Whelp, happened again..... screen froze, no music, nav screen froze, wouldn't switch to back up camera..... drove to work, parked and restarted car, things seem to be fine. Not consistent enough to be an issue but still annoying.... any results from the dealer visit?
Sponsored